Chapter 18 - It's Getting Hot in Here

Start from the beginning

" Yes, she will. It's a promise. "

" Just shut up, Raven! I don't think this can work if you talk! "

Those two, I swear... Climbing on the bed, I put the covers up until only my nose and eyes are visible. I don't think I can handle those two. In a bed. Where they're both in their boxers. Wearing nothing else. Sexy grumpiness and tattoos are mixing way too well for me and my poor virgin self. 

" Uh... Goodnight, hotties! I mean, let's get it on! No! I mean, let's sleep! Yes! Goodnight... you... two. "

" I should have gone with my instinct and take Silas with me instead of your horny ass, " grumbles North. Raven starts laughing so hard that the whole bed is shaking.

" Silas is a horny bitch too. "

" Well, I wouldn't call him a bitch, but horny, yes. God! I should have chosen Mr. B! "

" He can be my bitch. "

Oh, holy heck! What did I say? 

We're here for another round of Raven laughing his butt off, while North is looking at me like I have lost my mind! I didn't mean to say that! My mouth sucks sometimes! No! No, no, no! That's not what I meant! I meant, sometimes I say the wrong thing. If... you... haven't noticed... Duh! Of course, you've noticed! The whole world noticed! Just kill me now... Letting my face fall on my pillow, hoping I would suffocate in it, I feel someone grabbing me by the shoulders and suddenly, there's a face very close to mine, making my eyes cross. Like I didn't look ridiculous enough...

" You want Silas to be your bitch, baby? "

Again with the laughing. This time North has joined Raven. Great.

" No! I mean, I wouldn't mind, but it's not what I wanted to say and I don't have any experience to act on it anyway! Oh, my gooooosh! Look, all I was trying to say was that he could have come too. No! Not like that. I mean, come with you! No! Oh, for the love of mac and cheese! I wouldn't mind him being here too. It doesn't have to be two guys at a time. Oh, just forget it! " I say miserably, putting my face on my pillow again. 

I swear we slept after that. I was so embarrassed but they made me feel better. Not like that! Okay, so maybe Raven got a little cuddly and I may or may not have discovered his secret weapon when I felt it pushing on my butt. It's a really big gun. I'm glad it didn't shoot. Teehee! 

North decided to let me spoon him. I'm positive that he was glad I didn't have any weapon and that I was the one spooning him and not Raven. Apparently, Raven was following him too closely since their pumpkin photo shoot. I think he just wants to be friends. He should let him. 

***

Waking up feeling too hot, howling sounds are invading my eardrums. They're nearer than before I went to bed! Oh, my gosh! Wolves! I'm going to get devoured by a pack of wolves! This is not how I wanted my life to end!

" You just can't stop squirting, Baby Girl, can't you? Keep still, please, for my sanity. "

" First of all, we already told you, Raven. It's squirming. Not squir... what you said. Second of all, you're already certified insane. At least in my book you are. "

This is way too early for them to argue. Do I need to remind them that I will be dead in a couple of minutes? They're ripped, but I don't think they stand a chance against a pack of wolves! North gets up and goes to the window, looking murderous. What's going on? He's going to get himself killed!