Chapter 14

SET SET SET

Jungkook's eyes won't stop exploring every inch of the house. It is a cozy to look at wooden house.

Eunbi comes out with a glass of hot chocolate.

"How can you end up here?" she asks.

"Can we talk privately?"

Eunbi gives him a nod and leads him to her room. They sit on the floor.

"Now, tell--"

"I miss you"

Jungkook voices out, putting on that dead serious face towards Jung Eunbi, the one he has been searching for until now, the age of 18.

"You know how much I am suffering without you? It's ridiculous to think about it"

Jungkook sits closer.

"We have just met not more than ten times but my heart beats rapidly whenever you're around even when I'm thinking bout you"

"That time I realize that I've fallen deep and deeply day by day for you"

Slowly closing the gap, Eunbi couldn't think straight. Her heart starts to take control of her body. She moves forward too as Jungkook starts to tilt his head aside.

Kissed.

They kisses.

For the first time.

As each other's first kiss.

But reality snaps Eunbi, this is wrong. So much wrong. They shouldn't meet in the first place. Jungkook must not fall for her. This is a big MAY NOT! Especially when her step sisters know, her life won't be as peaceful as now.

Eunbi pulls away from the passionate kiss and pushes away Jeon Jungkook.

"Wh-Wha--"

"No, Jungkook. I can't accept you. We are not meant to be--No. We are never meant to be. Take your sleep and tomorrow we'll help you go back to where you belong to"

Eunbi gets up and anticipates Jungkook to leave but Jungkook is just standing, not bother to move.

"If you push one feet away from me, I'll push myself ten feets to you"

"I'll always hunt you even in the future. In this year. You'll be mine"

JEDAR

Staring at each other, the thunder growls . Cold sweat runs through both of their spines.

Nothing can put them apart, Jungkook swears to himself. No one can replace her. Even he would against the good if it was necessary.

JUNG EUNBI IS JEON JUNGKOOK's
Only Jeon Jungkook's!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
The intense night passes and here comes the fresh morning. Today as what Eunbi has said, Jungkook will be sent back to where he belongs to.

She refuses to join although Yewon keeps on persuading her.

"This is nice", Eunbi mumbles as she feels the breeze hitting her skin. So refrshing.

"Oh! Good Morning. Eunbi-ya"

"Good morning Ms.Ahn"

Eunbi flashes her morning smile and bowed at the elder lady who passes her using a bike.

She then decides to take a walk around the neighbourhood. The busy hours and days have passed because the plants were all harvested.

TIN TIN

She looks back and spots familiar car.

It's Mr.Han

"Good morning Princess"

"Mr.Han!!" Eunbi happily runs towards him.

"How have you been?"

"I'm so so so fine. Thanks to you. You?"

"I'm fine. Jia Jian and her mom are annoying as always" Mr.Han playfully rolls his eyes, making the bunny girl giggles.

"Where is Ms.Soona?"

"Eo? She is at the market to check the stock"

Eunbi then welcomes Mr.Han to the house and prepares a cup of tea.

"Eunbi-ya. I have something important to tell to you"

Mr.Han turns serious as he speaks.

"What is it?" asks Eunbi a little bit nervous of the sudden changing mood.

Mr.Han clears his throat and begins.

"You are almost ,aren't you?"

"Nde "

Mr.Han slowly takes a paper and a pen out from his rectangular bag.

"I want you to sign this and get married"