Chapter 7

After some times of waiting, Eunbi's shift has come to the end.

Jungkook who is patiently waiting inside the car, his almost-slept-face turns into a happy one when his eyes catch the cute little girl walks out from the convenience store. He glances at his Gucci watch and it shows 5.p.m.

With a hurry and eyes full of hope, he skips towards Eunbi who is going to her next part time job.

He eagerly spins her around, letting the loosened short hair flies around.

There stands Jeon Jungkook, in front of the pure little girl who is now staring at him with mixed emotions.

Jung Eunbi, the girl who is now tired of Jungkook who keeps on showing up that--

It made her frustrated.

Is Jungkook not clear enough about what she has told him last time? She clearly explains that they shouldn't meet each other anymore or perchance forgets that they have ever met.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon but what can I help?"

Eunbi tries her very best not to show him that she is pissed. She waits and waits but nothing comes out from this guy's mouth. Eunbi seldom gets mad but in this situation, she desperately needs the boy in front of her to tell her what he wants because she is running late for her part time jobs.

Jungkook who is staring at Eunbi, seems to lose of words. The sentences which have been composed neatly, are being forgotten in an instant.

He has gone too far. He has even waited in the car for hours. It would just end in smoke if he still don't speak up.

Instead of speaking, he moves his body closer and--

He hugs her

Eunbi is shocked while Jungkook starts to realize what he has done. It will be awkward if he pulls away now. So he remains in that position for a while.

Eunbi starts to struggle around Jungkook's arm and he has to pull away.

"I-I'm sorry"

Eunbi is so mad. Not only because he keeps showing up but hugging someone he barely knows. Isn't that impolite?

Rudely, Eunbi walks away and Jungkook has to regret at what he has done.
______________________

Jia is just taking a bath and now she feels so refreshing.

She picks her phone up from the coffee table and sits beside Jian who is scrolling her phone randomly.

"MAMA HOLA!! JIAN!! Look at the school forum"

"What the--"

"JUST LOOK!"

[Klek]

The back door from the kitchen opened. Eunbi has just done with her part time jobs.

Her peripheral vision is dark so she concludes that everyone must have slept. It is such a relief. Her step mother must have forgotten the fact that Eunbi forgets to ask for leave.

She walks to the living room to turn off the light but the destination isn't reached as a cloth slapped on her mouth from behind.