Chapter 11

2 years later

Although living in a village, Eunbi could still study by herself.

What about persuading her dream? To be a designer? She will definitely get it but what about her step families? Maybe she will plan not to tell them.

Early in the morning to be exact at 5, she will prepare herself and eat breakfast together with Kim Yewon made by Ms.Soona.

After a warm breakfast, the two girls will go to the farm and help Ms. Soona in harvesting and selling them to the market.

At night, she will continue her study activity.

Her life waiss full of happiness so what about Jungkook? Has she ever thought of him?

Maybe yes maybe no.

Speaking about Jungkook, his life has been a little miserable by the disappearance of his first love.

He misses her and always reminded by her everytime he is on his free time.

Has he given up? No. He hasn't. It's just that everything he does equals to zero.

Two months later is his graduation and his dad keeps on urging him to hand over the company, not forgetting to ask him to get married soon.

In these two months, he must find a girl or his dad himself will find him the girl.

Jungkook is so depressed, only Jung Eunbi could give him so much comfort and warmth. Finding a girl isn't a problem with the fact that tons of girls are lining up for him.

But only one could only grab his heart and that girl is out of his sight for almost two years.

What will he do?

He gets up from his comfy bed and gets out from his room after hearing that his dad is calling him.

Knock

"Get in"

Jungkook walks inside and takes the seat in front of his dad's work desk.

"I've decided. You should join me to Po village to survey the soil there whether it is fertile or not "

Jungkook jolts.

What does his dad want again?

Does making him depressed about the marriage isn't enough?

"Dad, you know I dislike villages" Jungkook scoffs.

"If you don't want, I'll move your marriage date earlier" his dad threatens back.

Oh no.

This is an absolute nightmare. Going to village is so not Jungkook's thing. Why? Dirty is the very first reason.

Moreover the muddy surface.

NO WAY

Secondly, no internet. He will be bored to death if there is no internet. What will he do there? Stare out the window and daydreaming?

2 weeks later....

The starting machine noises reverberates at the yard of the Jeon's residence. Ready to leave Seoul to Po village.

Jungkook heaves a heavy sigh, fully annoyed. Not just because the reality of going to Po village but also he needs to get up extra early.

"Come on!"

His dad drags him forcefully into the car. His dad noda his head and Mr.Kim directly gets the signal.

The trip is filled with silence. Jungkook listens to music while enjoying the breath taking view.

But this isn't lightening up his mood.

He doesn't want to go to such a village!

How was it?

Boring?

I hope no.

Some of you might be wondering where is Mrs.Jeon. Well, she is kind of hyped mom who acts like teenage girl.

His mom is so special. No one can find a mom like that. Everyone couldn't believe that she is married and even has a son.

Jeon Jungkook js one of the lucky guy to have such a mom. His mom is so up to date and travells a lot.

When will she appear?

Later, I think.