Chapter 8

"Enhggg"

Eunbi shrieks against the cloth but both of them seem not to let her go. Their eyes are full of anger and the feeling of being betrayed.

"DON'T I TELL YOU TO STOP HANGING AROUND KOOKIE OPPA?!"

Pang!

A log smashed against her back causing a loud voice.

"Eonnie. Seems like she isn't listening though her life is the stake"

Speaking of her life, Eunbi starts to whimper. Why does her life can't be normal like the other teenagers?

Why sin she has committed to receive such a treatment at the age of 17?

Jia and Jian look at their stepsister looking so pathetic and that triggers them to treat Eunbi harshly.

"Since she won't listen and it's impossible for us to murder her..."

"Let's send her to Po village and let Ms.Soona, our old maid takes care of her. She loves her so much like she even dared to get fired just for her"

Jian rolls her eyes and walks out along with her twin, leaving Eunbi alone inside the cold and dark janitor room.

She is actually relieved that finally she could be away from her step family and live in peace. Ms.Soona, the middle-aged lady who has taken care of her since her mother passed away.

Eunbi will meet her again.

She will live a peaceful life.

Away from Seoul.

Away from the town.

Away from her school.

Away from her stepsisters.

And away from Jungkook.

She has never hated Jungkook.

Now even no.

She is just slightly annoyed because whenever he is around, her heartbeats start to accelerate uncontrollably.

A pathetic smile creeps on her face and she has decided what her future is. Though there is no school at Po village, she will study by herself. Fortunately, the internet there isn't so bad.
__________________

"Mom!"

"Mom! Where are you?"

"MOM!"

"Oh my! Girls why are you yelling?" Ms.Nam as known as Eunbi's rude stepmother walks down from the long spiral stairs elegantly while rolling her eyes at her lovely twins daughter.

"Mom, can we just send Eunbi to Ms.Soona?"Jian asks with a puppy-like eyes.

"Yea. I want--I mean we want Jungkook oppa to ourselves"

Ms.Nam takes a seat at the comfy sofa and the twins follow. She takes a while to think.

"Sure. Why not? Ask her to pack. Tomorrow is Sunday, isn't it? Let me ask Mr.Han to send her"

Jia and Jian cheer and quickly stomp back towards the janitor room.

"Jian. We should have done this years ago"

"I know right"
____________

PAM

The door slammed opened and the twins step in cockily, looking down at the pathetic Eunbi.

"Pack your trash and you'll be delivered by Mr.Han to Po village tomorrow morning at 5. Don't be late or you'll be walking there"

Jia bends down and harshly pulls the cloth they have been putting around Eunbi's mouth off.

"Now. Go!"

Eunbi quickly stumbles up because she doesn't want to receive another hit.
___________________________

Eunbi wakes up at 4 and quickly prepares herself. She doesn't wanna be late because she desperately needs to leave this town.

The twins are labile. Maybe they could make the time earlier.

She takes a glance of her biological parents' frame before putting inside her bag and waits at the backyard.

It's 5.

Mr.Han walks out and is ready to help Eunha carries her luggage but she denys it and she tells Mr.Han that she could manage.

Sighing, Mr.Han leads her to the car.

Mr.Han has served the Jungs since he is young, even before Eunbi was born. This house used to be a happy house, major of it is filled with laugh and almost no cry.

Eunbi sometimes plays with the maid and of course Mr.Han too when she is small.

Mr.Han knows that this girl who used to laugh everyday, now turns into a crying beast.

Mr.Han knows a big secret that Mr.Jung, Eunbi's father had told him and he will expose it when the time arrives.

He starts the car and Eunbi starts to look out the calm street. This is her last day being at Seoul.

Goodbye, Seoul.