Chapter 12

The cold fresh wind howls and hits Jungkook's face. Here he is, stepping on the fertile land of small village called Po.

His father asks him to just roam around here to kill time but not too far since his father needs to take care of something.

He sighs and tucks both of his freezing hands into the warm pockets.

Seems like a huge stormy rain will engulf Po village sooner or later.

Minutes to minutes have passed and Jungkook starts to show interest in this village as he is so impressed with the various of unique plants.

As it was predicted, it starts to drizzle which Jungkook isn't really care but soon it turns into a cat and dog rain.

He is panicked as he forgets the way back to the car. That moment when he realizes that he has messed up, an angelic girl comes upon and offers him a help which he gladly takes it.

The girl leads him through a secret tunnel which is a little far away from the spot where he is lost.

Knock knock

A young-aged lady looked like opens the door. Judging by her appearance with an apron, everyone could guess she is cooking.

"Who is this young man?"

"I'll tell you later,mom. I better make him a cup of hot chocolate. He looks freezing"

"It's okay. I'll make it and you could accompany him"

Jungkook who has no idea, remains silent. What can he do anyways.

"That is my mom, Ms.Soona" Yewon smiles and leads Jungkook to the living room.

"And my name is Kim He won.  You?"

________________

BRUK!

It is raining hard outside but Eunbi isn't home yet. She needs to teach her neighbour's daughter, Lee Sua.

Eunbi is walking back from the toilet but she is tripped by the chair.

Sua grins before jumping off the chair to help her injured fairy eonnie.

Sua has been calling Eunbi 'fairy eonnie' for quite awhile now. She claims that Eunbi has such a fairy looked like face. Not only her face but also her personality. Sua says that she looks like Tinker Bell who carry's around pixie dust.

"eonnie, you okay?"

Eunbi nods.

"Eonnie is okay and have you done the work eonnie gave?"

Sua eagerly nods and runs to the table, climbs up the chair, takes her book and hands it to Eunbi.

After some times of checking, Eunbi gives a peck on Sua's fluffy cheeks before saying goodbye to Ms.Lee.

"Thank you Eunbi-ah"

"Your welcome"

Ms.Lee lends Eunbi a tansparent umbrella (Media)

Just right beside the Lee's is the Kim cozy house. Eunbi stands in front of the door and knocks it continuously.

Yewon opens the door, all smiling. After taking a step in, Eunbi is confused why there is a pair of male shoes(?)

"Is someone inside?"

"Yes and eonnie can you help me to accompany our guest? I need to help mom in the kitchen"

"Sure"

She then moves her eyes back to the pair of expensive-looked-like-white-shoes. It looks so damn familiar.

She tries to recall where she had seen it. The more she thinks, the more her forehead and brows knitting and finally rings the bell.

Sh!t.

Flashback

It stops

The penny stops

Right in front of a pair of expensive-looked-like white shoes

End

Eunbi widens her eyes. Someone should tell her that what she thinks is wrong or she may freak out when she actually meets who is the guest Yewon means.

It is hard to forget everything they have gone through although it is just a little.

DUAR !

A loud sound of the thunder echoes her ears, making her steps come into a halt.

Flashback

"HONEY!!!"

"EOMMA!!!"

The lightning flashes and the thunder strikes towards Eunbi's luxurious house,  creating fire.

Her dad and her are playing in the park nearby their house while her mom is baking cookies.

The seven years old girl is playing with so much laughter with his dad, they are even enjoying the rain on their way home.

But fate says otherwise.

Her happiness doesn't last long as she witnesses the warm lovely house is burnt tragically along with her mom inside.

All maids are confirmed dead except for Mr.Han because by that time, he isn't inside the house and Ms. Soona is out too

The house is re-built but the happiness isn't like before.

It might be a little scary living in such a house but what can they do. That house treasures so much memories.

End

Eunbi's eyes shakes in fear. She gasps before clasping her hands on her mouth. Such a tragic memory.

Suddenly everything turns pitch black, Jungkook who is just sitting down, not knowing what to and is so startled by the sudden power failure.

BRUK!

A loud thud sound echoes in his ears.

He is frightened at first but what can he do?He should man up and walks to the source of the sound which comes from the main entrance of this house.

What if there are thieves.

At least catching the thieves for them is one of the form to say thank you