Chapter 12 Meeting And Living With The Bastards

(A/N hope you like it :) sorry for the late update. School stuff. I'll be updating every 24 hours on Monday-Friday and I'll update 2/3 times on Saturday and Sunday.)

Emmaline's POV

The four hour drive to the Fire Moon Pack was boring and slightly tense. Blake and Annalise was silent and I was busy having a conversation with Rain, my wolf. We were in a deep convo about revenge and ideas for our latest and will be the best prank.

'I should dress up like a slut when I get there.'

'Yeah and ride your motorcycle. Thank the Moon Goddess you decided to bring it.'

'I know right?'

'You should also arrive last. Tell Blake to tell them that their trainer is coming shortly. Then you arrive with a grand entrance.'

'That. Is. The. Best. Idea. Ever!'

Rain smiled. 'Lets stop here to get changed and then stay for a minute and go to the pack house.'

'Ok.'

"Hey, Blake. Stop over here."

He stopped the car in the side of the road and the others stopped behind us. "Why?"

"I'll go there later, ok? Can you get my motorcycle out?"

"What are you planning now?"

"Nothing." I smiled innocently.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and got my motorcycle out.

I took my backpack with my sexy clothes and kissed Blake goodbye.

When they left, I went to the woods with my motorcycle and walked the familiar woods. It hasn't changed at all. I went inside the cave that has vines covering it and went to the other side. I found my secret paradise untouched, looks like no one has found it yet.

I walked behind a purple tree and got changed into my clothes. I was wearing a white tank top that said 'Wish you were here' with a red arrow pointing down and short denim shorts. (A/N Pic on the side) I also wore black boots that was just below my knees.

After 10 minutes has passed, I decided that it is time to show up. Pushing my motorcycle to the road, I took off.

~~~~

Ethan's POV

The omegas has just finished cleaning up when the Blood Moon Pack arrived. There were three cars and two people in each car. They parked in front of my pack house and got out.

"Welcome." I smiled as I greeted them, hand out, ready to shake their hand. "I'm Ethan, the Alpha of the Fire Moon Pack. And this is Lucas, my beta and Travis, my third in command."

"I'm Blake, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack." Blake shook my hand, very tightly that it hurts but I acted as if it's nothing. "This is Anthony, my beta, Annalise, my third in command and my pack warriors."

"So, who's training us?" I asked, getting down to business.

"My strongest pack warrior. She's coming. She went on a little trip and should be here later." 'She'? A girl? That's cool. I hope she's hot.

'Shut up. We have a mate.' Flame scolded.

'Who is most likely dead.' He just blocked himself out.

"Oh, ok. You want me to show you your rooms?"

"Sure." I lead them to the second floor which is the cleanest floor in the entire pack house. "This is your room." I gave their alpha the second biggest room in the pack house.

"Thanks."

I continued showing everyone their rooms.

"Hey, do you have a mate?" Annalise, I think her name was said.

"No, why?" I lied.

Her eyes turned black for a second. "Just asking."

I just shrugged off her attitude and went to the front porch, waiting for our trainer. A few minutes later, a really hot girl who was on a red motorcycle arrived and she parked it in front of Blake's car, taking her helmet and shaking her hair. I was probably drooling right now.

"Hey, I'm Ethan, Alpha of the Fire Moon Pack." I got my hand out to shake her hand but she didn't shake it.

"Hi." She said and walked away, swaying her hips. I love her top. She seems to know her way around the pack house. "Where am I staying?"

"On the second floor with Annalise."

"Ok." And with that, she walked up the stairs, not to the second floor but to the attic? Why would she go there? The Blood Moon Pack's members are weird.

~~~~

Emmaline's POV

Ah, memories, the horrible ones. I gladly welcomed them to my mind with open arms. Don't judge me.

I opened my bedside table cabinet and found the knife that I used to carve the wall. Speaking of my carving on the wall, where is it? I looked around and finally found it. Ah, there it is, my beautiful work that will stay there forever unless it is fixed.

Getting back out, I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Lucas.

"Oh, sorry. What were you doing in there?" Lucas asked.

"Looking around, why? Does anyone live in there? There's a bed." I asked even though I knew the answer.

"There used to be two years ago but she left."

"What's up with that carving?" I stopped myself from laughing.

"I really have no idea."

"Ok. See you around."

"Hey, is it just me or do you look familiar, what's you're name?"

"Umm.. Linema." I said, it was kind of my name. Just the other way around.

"Oh ok."

"See ya!" I left and went to the second floor, in mine and Annalise's room.

"Hi, An." I said casually when I walked in.

"Oh my gosh, Em! I've got news!" Anna yelled.

"Calm down. What?"

"I asked Ethan if he had a mate and he said no." I told her my story.

"Cool. So? I don't either."

She smiled. "That's good."

"Anyway, I'll go visit Blake. God knows what he's thinking and feeling right now."

"Good idea. I'll stay here."

I barged in Blake's room and found him lying on the bed, his arm over his eyes and I jumped on him.

"Ow! What the hell?" He complained.

"Hi! Do you like my top?" I asked innocently.

His eyes turned black. "Of all the clothes you have, you chose to wear that?"

"This is my favorite top."

He rolled his eyes. "You ready to train them?"

"Of course!" I smiled evilly.

"Don't be too hard on them."

"Of course not!" I laughed sarcastically. Oh this was going to be good.