Chapter 10 Two Years Later

(A/N Hope you like it!! I tried making this chapter long. 2nd Update!)

~Two Years Later~

Ethan's POV (A/N yup. Emmaline's mate)

It has been two years. Two years since Emmaline left and she still hasn't come back. She probably might never will in the first place, she couldn't have possibly made it out there, where there are rogues and hunters and if she goes in someone's territory, they will kill her!

Flame whimpered at the thought of her dead. 'No, she's not dead. She can't be. My dear mate isn't dead!' Flame kept saying in my head.

My office door opened and Chloe came in.

"Hey, Ethan." She said seductively.

"Not now, Chloe."

"Aww, come on. You haven't been talking to me for weeks and I want to do it!"

"Fine. You want to do it? Then let's do it." I said, dragging her to my room, pushed her on the bed and.. (A/N :O )

~~~~

Emmaline's POV

I dodged Blake's attack and attacked him while he was getting up.

"I win!" I cheered and everyone clapped.

"That's only because I went easy on you." Blake argued.

"Yeah right." I chuckled.

"I'll win next time."

"So, anyone want to fight me?" I said, cockily. "Not Blake because he's a loser." I added when he raised his hand.

"Hey!"

I just laughed and kissed him on the lips. If you're wondering, he is my boyfriend and he's a really good one. I wish he was my mate but the Moon Goddess just had to pick Ethan as my mate.

"Ok, let's go running! 700 miles in human form!" Blake used his alpha tone and we set off.

When we finished, it was already dark and everyone was getting tired. We have been training the entire day. But it was fun because we mostly played games.

I went in my bathroom, stripped from my shorts and tank top and showered. I then got changed to my pajamas and fell asleep the second I touched my bed.

~~~~

Next day

I got out of my black, roofless Ferrari, taking my sunglasses off and everyone looked at me. I smirked, loving the attention. I was a badass in this school because I'm awesome. Blake told me to be myself and I guess this is who I really am. Nice.

I walked past a group of guys who were whistling and checking me out when I arrived. The past two years, I have been working out so I look really hot now. I had curves in all the right places, my hair was healthy and silky, I had red, soft, lucious lips and bright, electric blue eyes.

A dare devil touched my ass and I punched him really hard. He blacked out. Oops. Oh well, don't care. The teachers always let me go because of my grades so I was free. That is why no one messes with me, except for that guy who was now unconscious on the ground. That's what happens.

Blake arrived and walked over to me when he saw me.

"Hey, Em. What did you do now?" He said, putting his arm around my waist.

"Nothing. That dude touched my ass and then he blacked out, I don't know why." I laughed.

He laughed and we walked together to our class.