Chapter 11 The Bastards Need Help

(A/N hope you like it! I hope this chapter is long enough)

Ethan's POV

"HELP!!" Someone screamed. What the hell?

I jumped out of bed and ran to the backyard. It. Was. A. Horrible. Sight. To. Be. Seen. Blood and guts was splattered everywhere, dead bodies, little kids crying for their parents and rogues.. (A/N I hate writing these kinds of stuff but it's needed for the story :/ )

I shifted to my golden wolf and killed the remaining rogues. I ripped their heads out from anger and threw it a kilometer away. Someone's gonna have to clean all this up.

When I was finished, I turned around and found a lot of survivors. Thank the Moon Goddess. I think we should ask for some help to teach us to be stronger so we could fight rogues without anyone dying.

"Everyone go in your rooms, clean up and go back to sleep. We're going to train harder tomorrow." I said, using my alpha tone. They scurried to their rooms, doing as they were told.

I walked to my office and called the Blood Moon Pack's Alpha.

"Hello? Who's this?" Alpha Blake said in the other line.

"This is Ethan, Alpha of the Fire Moon Pack." I said.

There was silence in the other line for a minute until he said, "What do you want?"

"I wanted to ask if your strongest warriors can train my pack tomorrow because there has been a rogue attack just now and I wanted to train my pack harder."

"Sure, what time?"

"Anytime would be fine."

He ended the call and I put the phone back on it's stand. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. He didn't even tell me what time they will come. I need to clean the house up before they arrive. It would be so embarrassing for them to come and find the pack house covered with dust and looking old. No one has bothered to clean it up.

'Clean up the entire house and make sure it is spotless by tomorrow.' I mind linked all of my omegas. I dragged myself to my bedroom and fell asleep as soon as I landed on it.

~~~~

Emmaline's POV

My head was throbbing when I woke up. When tried to get up, I only ended on the ground. The loud thud made Blake come running to my room. He picked me up bridal style and gently lay me on the bed.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked.

"No." I groaned. "My head and my entire body hurts."

"That's your fault. You were so drunk last night."

"But I didn't even drink that much. All I had was a frozen strawberry margarita." Then I gasped. "That bastard placed something else in it!"

"What? Who?"

"That Leo dude. The bartender."

"Oh him. Well you should just skip school today. You're sick."

I cheered. "Yay- Ow." I held my head.

He laughed and walked away. "Oh by the way, I have something to tell you when you're feeling better."

That just pressed my curiosity button. What the hell did he want to tell me? Is it good or bad? Ugh. Damn him.

With lots of questions in my head, I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~

"Emmaline, wake up! Get your lazy ass out of bed now! Before I soak you with ice cold water!" Annalise threatened. That's never good. She keeps her promises very well.

I shot out of bed. "I'm up! I'm up! What do you want?"

"Blake told me to wake you up. You're going on a trip so pack your hottest clothes up and meet me and Blake in his office."

Ok..? I did as I was told and went to Blake's office when I was done. His strongest warriors were also there. Why?

"Ems, I have something I need to tell you. The..." He mumbled the rest and I couldn't hear him, even with my werewolf senses.

"What? I didn't here the last bit."

"I said, the Fire Moon Pack called last night to ask for training them."

"Why?" I said, trying to calm myself and my wolf. She was pissed.

"Rogues attacked them last night and they want to be stronger."

"And you want me to go and train them? I know I'm stronger than you and all," I said cockily. "But I don't want to fricking help them!"

"Look, you're not going alone. Me and the strongest warriors are coming. Isn't it time for some revenge?" Mm.. Revenge. I love that word.

"Let's do it." I smiled my evil smile. "I see why you told me to pack my hottest clothes now, An." She smirked with me. This is why we are best friends.

"I knew you'd want revenge." We laughed our evil laugh together. I wasn't a badass and an evil prankster for nothing.