Chapter 6 Accepted For The First Time In Forever

(A/N I tried making this chapter long)

Emmaline's POV

It has been a week since I left, or ran away and it has been four days that I left my secret paradise. I'm already really tired. They didn't train me so I'm very weak. I can't even defend myself.

'Its all Ethan's fault.' Rain said grumpily.

'I know..'

I was too lost in our conversation that I didn't notice that I was in someone else's territory. Bad move. I was roughly pushed to a tree and this stranger grabbed my collar saying, "What do you want, rogue?"

"I- I'm sorry. I- I didn't know I was in someone else's territory. I didn't mean to come here." I said weakly.

"Why are you here?" The man said in his beta voice. That didn't work because I was an Alpha's mate. Ha!

'But he rejected us.' Rain reminded me. I blocked her out.

"I- I ran a-away f-from my p-pack." I was starting to lose my breath. It was getting hard to talk. He let go of me and I was on my knees, holding my neck and breathing heavily for air.

He then grabbed my wrist and started dragging be to the big, beautiful and white pack house. When we got there, he pushed me to the floor in the Alpha's office. I looked down, not wanting to see the alpha.

"Who is this?" The Alpha said in his alpha voice.

"She was the rogue that went in our territory." His beta said.

"Then why did you bring her here? You should have killed her. Go do that now."

"No! Please! I didn't mean any harm! I didn't notice that I was in your territory, I'm sorry! I ran away from my pack because my mate rejected me and he mated and marked someone else! My pack also treated me like a punchbag.." I said, crying and now looking at him. For some reason, he seemed oddly familiar. Have I seen him somewhere before?

"What!? No one should reject their mate and a pack should be like a big family, not treating their members like crap!" The alpha and the beta said at the same time, looking at me.

I cried. 'I know that.' I told Rain.

She whimpered.

"Yeah.. It has been a weak since I left my pack. For 10 years, they have been treating me like a punching bag and saying that I deserve to die. And just a weak ago, I met my mate, thinking he will love me unlike my pack but he rejected me." I cried and cried like there was no tomorrow, letting all the pain and sadness that I have been holding for years come out.

Pity was now in their eyes. "Would you like to join our pack?"

I just whimpered.

"I promise, my pack will treat you very well, unlike your pack. Not all packs are like yours, mine isn't one of them." The alpha smiled at me.

"But.. I don't even know you and you were just about to kill me before I told you why I was here."

"Well now that I heard your reason, it's ok, now I guess. Plus you look too weak to make harm."

"Well thanks for that." I chuckled.

"Oh, where are my manners. I am Blake Miller, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack." Alpha Blake said confidently.

I gasped. Blake Miller.. It sounds very familiar. And Blood Moon Pack? That's the strongest pack in the world!

"I am Emmaline Jones, used to be the omega of the Fire Moon Pack."

He now had a shocked look on his face. "E- Emma? Is that really you?"

"W- what do you mean?"

"I had a best childhood friend called Emmaline Jones but she died because of rogues, well that's what I heard anyway."

"Oh.. I guess it is me. When you told me your name, it was very familiar and my parents died because of rogues, that's why my pack beat me up because they said I was the reason the alpha and the beta died. My dad was the beta."

He ran towards me and hugged me, his familiar scent slapping my face. Oh my god.

"BLAKE!!" I squealed, jumping up and down and hugged him. I remember now. He was my childhood friend, we used to always play with each other when my parents were still alive.

----

~Flashback~

"Ready or not, here I come!" Little Blake said, giggling.

Little me was hiding behind the tree he was counting on and giggling quietly.

After ten minutes, he still couldn't find me so he cried, thinking I was gone. He ran in the pack house to get his and my parents and when they got out the backyard, I jumped out of the tree I was hiding behind and started laughing at Blake. His dad just smiled at me and patted Blake's head. Blake ran to me, hugged me and cried.

"I thought you were gone!" He said, sobbing.

I just continued to laugh.

~End of flashback~

Tears were now falling again. "Oh my gosh! I thought I would never see you again!"

"Me too! I thought you were dead!"

"It's been 10 years!"

"Yeah.." He replied, stroking my hair and inhaling my scent. Then he let go. "Would you, Emmaline Jones like to join my pack?"

"Of course!" I said happily and felt a bond form to the pack.

'Would you like me to show you to your room?' He mind linked me.

'Sure.'

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the top floor, not the attic by the way, we then went to this white door and he opened it, revealing what was inside. It was beautiful. It was medium sized and a queen sized bed was placed on the middle with lilac colored covers and pillows.

On each side of the bed, there were white bedside tables, on one was a white lamp and the other one had a beautiful vase with beautiful, colorful flowers in it, reminding me of my colorful paradise.

On the other side of the room were two doors. I went inside one and found a baby blue colored bathroom. It was quite big with a jacuzzi in the middle, nice. I got out the bathroom and went inside the other door. I was shocked, my jaw was probably on the ground right now, if that was even possible.

I heard a chuckle from behind and saw Blake there. "You like it?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it!!" I looked at my walk-in-closet that was filled with clothes, shoes and jewelry. Wow. They are obviously very rich. Well, they should be, they're the strongest pack in the whole world, it has it's perks.

"Good to know."

I turned around and hugged Blake. "Thank you so much!"

"Yeah. Now dress up. You have to look good before you meet the pack."

"Ok. Bye, get out." I punched him playfully.

"Sheesh, you punch like a girl."

"I am a girl." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.