Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - 

        "Oh gawd, not the reporters..." Na Yun deeply sighs as reporters from all different newpapers across the country rushed and gathered around her. They started firing away questions as soon as she started walking towards the main entrance of Seoul Arts High School.

Na Yun! It was confirmed that you are attending high school in Seoul! 

Will you be a student at the Seoul Arts High School?

Why have you decide to change agencies?

Which agency will you change to?

Na Yun, how do you feel about Kris's decision?

Do you support Kris or SM?

Have you met the new CEO of SM yet?

        Suddenly, Na Yun stopped walking and abruptly turns 180 degrees around to the reporters that were close enough to know what kind of perfume that she was wearing.

        "Yes, I will be attending high school, my senior year at Seoul Arts High School. I have decided to change agencies and as of the agency that I will be changing to will be announced in at the press conference in two days. As for Kris, my opinion is solely neutral, if you wish to ask any more questions pertaining to this matter, please talk to his lawyer or SM. I have not met the new CEO of SM yet due to the fact that I just arrived and have not found the appropriate time to pay a visit. Now, as for any other questions that you may have, please feel free to ask at the press conference, invitations will be sent this afternoon. Thank you for your concern." And with this little speech, Na Yun gave the reporters a quick smile, turned, and walked through the sliding doors of the entrance of the school.

*        *        *        *        *        *

        "Na Yun!" exclaimed Sehun.

        "Yunnie?" Kai asked.

        "Sunbaenims!" Na Yun exclaimed as she quickly walks down the quiet hallway.

        "You made it! Did the reporters give you a hard time??" Sehun asked, looking worried.

        "How've you been??" asked Kai.

        "Oh dear, I've been so tired for the past few days! Never been this tired, preparing for everything. The reporters were really curious about which agency I'd switch to and oh! Kris! Have you guys been able to contact him??"

        "Come on! She's here! Na Na!" Jung Kook called across the hallway, walking towards them, followed by Zelo.

        "Hey Kookie! What's up, Zelo?! How have you guys been?!" Na Yun smiled.

        "You should've given us a heads up! You have no clue how shocked we were when we heard that you were coming." said Zelo.

        "You mean you were, not us. I already knew about it. It's called the news, bro." Jung Kook said to Zelo.

        "Anyways! Are you back for good?" Zelo asked Na Yun.

        "Well, I'm planning to stay for awhile." replied Na Yun.

        "Do you have your schedule yet?" asked Kai.

        "Yeah, they emailed me it. Hmm...let me see, where's my phone at...crap! I think I left it in my car out in the parking lot." Na Yun said, mentally hitting herself.

        "Do you want us to cover for you?" asked Sehun.

        "Naaah, I'll probably be fine. Looks like the 'porters are gone anyways." Na Yun said, walking through the sliding doors.

        "Where's my head been these days...seriously." said Na Yun, scolding herself.

        "Aiiish, where is it??? Not here...not there...where....where...?" Na Yun mumbled to herself.

        "Hey, are you looking for this?" said a familiar voice from behind her.

        "Oh yeah! My phone! Tha..." started Na Yun, but suddenly gasped in shock.