2: he loved it

"i like you."

"i like you."

those 3 words kept playing in jungkook's head, like a broken record.

"get the fuck out of my head!" the raven-haired boy roared, hastily sitting up on his bed.

"what is wrong with me? i should be focusing on something else."

the next day . . .

jungkook had his earphones plugged into his ears as he trudged his way into the school; to ignore the whispers and stares of his fellow students.

"just ignore them... ignore.. ignore.. ignore-" jungkook chanted under his breath until the boy who daringly confessed to him in front of everyone came into his view. "fuck!"

"hey" yoongi smirked

"get out of my way." jungkook hissed, stepping to his left and marched towards that direction to escape from the boy with mint hair

"yah, no need to be cold." yoongi laughed, chasing after the younger

"i don't know you, and i don't want to start now."

"ouch!" yoongi gripped onto his shirt where his heart was, pretending to have been shot

jungkook rolled his eyes and continued to walk away and headed over to his locker.

"cold, but i like." yoongi grinned as he watched the younger walk away. his gaze fixated on his back but slowly shifted to jungkook's ass, which had yoongi biting on his lower lip. "damn, i would tap that."

by the lockers. . .

yoongi finally reaches his locker, to get his history book out as it was his first lesson.

in the midst of shoving his pens into his pockets, he spots jungkook at the very end of the hallway, which was where his locker was located at.

the boy seemed nervous.

he slowly scanned his surroundings, yet he did it poorly as he didn't see the mint haired male hiding behind his locker door.

yoongi watched junkook stare at a piece of paper and...

an evil smile slowly diffused across his face.

a cold shiver was sent down yoongi's spine,

he loved it.