Chapter 13-The Ellen Show

GABBYS POV

I really like Liam. He was cute, and from what i found on the internet about the band, he was the most responsible. I texted him and asked him to meet me at Nandos so i could get to know him better.

I was staring at my phone screen when someone spoke.

"Hey" Liam said looking down at me.

"Hey, why don't you take a seat" i suggested. He nodded and sat across from me.

"I didn't expect you to be up this late" i said.

"Its only 9:23" he laughed. Of course, why wouldn't he be awake. He doesn't have a bedtime. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

"Who are you calling stupid?" Liam asked. Oh god. I said that out loud. Why am i so nervous. Its just Liam..........a national popstar. What if I'm out of his league. What if he doesn't like me. Oh god i think I'm going to barf.

"Hey, are you ok? You look a little pale" Liam asked leaning closer.

"I'm just a bit nervous" i managed to choke out.

"Why?" he asked. Is he serious?

"Your an international popstar and I'm just a normal girl. Your way out of my league" i sulked.

"So I'm still the same Liam sense before i was famous. Oh and your not out of my league" he smiled.

"Yeah, i am" i said.

"If you were out of my league would i ask you out" he said.

"Well i suppose not bu- WAIT. Did you just ask me out!?!" i screamed drawing attention.

"Yes i did" he said back.

I jumped on him and gave him a hug. You would think he proposed by the way i was acting.

LIAMS POV

As soon as i walked through the door, i was attacked with questions.

"Why did you go to Nandos?" from Lisa.

"Did you bring me back food" from Niall.

"Why are you just getting back at 7 in the morning?" from Harry. And many more.

"I just got a date with Gabby" i said. Lisa started jumping up and down while the boys just looked confused.

"Who's Gabby?" Harry asked.

"She's Lisas best friend" i said they all nodded.

"I knew you guys would make a cute coulple" Lisa gushed.

"Oi, Liam is finally not single" Louis shouted.

"Shuddup" i said back.

"So, when do we get to meet the lovely lady?" Harry asked.

"I'm not sure. We aren't even together yet. I just asked her out, ok" I said getting annoyed.

"What ever you say LiLi" Lisa said.

"Whatever. Oh and boys we have to go to a interview today" i said remembering what Simon had called and told me.

"Booooo" Louis screamed.

"Can i come?" Lisa asked.

"I guess so" i wasn't really sure if we could bring Lisa along.

"What time?" Zayn asked.

"10:30" i replied. Lisa screamed and ran upstairs.

"That doesn't give me much time" she screamed down the steps.

"So what show is it?" Harry asked returning his gaze back to me.

"The Ellen show" i said.(a/n: its my favorite talk show)

"Cool" he said back.

****

3 hours later, Lisa came back downstairs. She was wearing a pink polo shirt, khaki shorts, and white supras. I'm guessing she was dressing like Niall because when i looked over at Niall he was wearing almost the exact same thing. Niall was wearing a blue polo, khaki pants, and white supras.

"Hey! Lookin' good" Niall said as he saw her. A slight blush crept up on her face.

"How in the world, does it take you 3 hours to get ready?" Harry asked.

"Oh, i was ready 2 hours ago. I was on my phone playing Flappy Bird and Don't tap the white tile" she said.

"Oooooo. You have don't tap the white tile? I love that game. Let me play" Louis said.

"No! My phone is charging" She told him. He pouted and sat back down.

"Well....are you guys ready?" Zayn asked.

Everyone mumbled their yes' and we piled into the car. It took us 25 minutes to get there, which left us with 5 minutes to get back stage.

We were backstage and Lisa was on the couch watching the little TV that showed what's going on, on stage.

We had just been told that we go on in 5, so we were fixing ourselves up.

"In 5,4,3,2," with that the man started to push us on stage. we set down on a couch facing Ellen.

"Hello boys. How are you?" Ellen asked

"We are fine. Thank you" Louis answered for all of us.

"We are going to start you guys off with a question you hear EVERY interview. Who's single and who's not?" Ellen asked.

"I'm Single, pringle, and ready to mingle" Harry said. All the girls whooped and cheered at this.

"I'm single too. But i really want to ask this girl out, i just don't have the guts" Niall said. Causing all the girls in the crowd to aww.

"I'm taken, by my beautiful girlfriend Ashley" Louis said. Smiling when he mentioned her

"I belong to the most wonderful girl in the world, my girlfriend Amya" Zayn said. I stayed quiet.

"What about you Liam?" Ellen asked.

"Oh I'm dating someone but we aren't actually together" i said.

"Ok, well who is this mystery girl, you like,Niall?" Ellen asked Niall.

"Her name is...........Lisa" he said smiling.

"If I'm not mistaken, that's the girl that you all currently live with" Ellen said.

"Yes, and she is right back stage" he told Ellen.

"Well why don't we have her come out" Ellen suggested. Oh god.

LISAS POV

"Ok, well who is this mystery girl you like, Niall?" She asked him. Awwww Niall has a crush. I wish it was me. I really like Niall and i really do feel a spark when ever I'm near him. But if he's happy, so am i.

"Her name is.............Lisa" WHAT. Maybe i heard him wrong, maybe he knows another Lisa.

"Yes, and she is right back stage" was the last thing i heard before my mind went crazy. Niall Horan, the sweet irish boy from Mullingar, likes me. EEEEEEEEP.