Hana sits in the back row, her laptop and book already out as she busily gets ready for class. 

"I didn't know Hana had her own reputation in this university too." I say to Jack as he nods.

"The beauty and the brains." Jack comments as we walk up the auditorium aisle and sit beside her. Hana's atmosphere full of anger as she types on her laptop as Jack and I silently look at her. 

I lean over to Jack, "Guessing she doesn't want to be bothered for a while?" 

Jack shakes his head, "Think those girls pissed her off bad." 

The remaining time in class Jack and I converse as Hana focuses on the professor. I sneak glances here and there at Hana but she doesn't look my way. The professor ends the class announcing us to enjoy our last week this semester before leaving the class. 

I lean over to Hana while Jack packs his things away.

"Baby girl?" I whisper in her ear as I notice her slight blush. She lightly slaps my arm. 

"Don't say that when we're around people you idiot!" She whisper yells as I chuckle. 

"Jack and I are just worried about you. You've been quiet the whole class period." 

Hana slides her laptop and book back into her purse as she looks at me and Jack. Her lips pouting as she looks down.

"Those girls pissed me off. Don't they know we're together?!" Hana goes on a full tangent as Jack and I sit there awkwardly before she exhales a deep breath. 

"It's probably because you and I don't flaunt it enough at school, so don't get too mad." I try to comfort her as she bites her lip. Her expression seeming to be in thought before she nods at me. 

"Well they better know now." Hana says as the three of us leave the auditorium to head to the next class.

As we walk across the campus and enter the class, Lucio and Jesse wave us over.

"Sup gang!" Lucio says happily as the three of us sit down. 

"Whats with the long face, Hana?" Jesse asks with a raised brow as he looks at her. Hana glances at me to usher me to explain the incident this morning. I tell the two about the girls and Lucio instantly has something dirty to say. 

"Shit mannnn. A threesome with some freshies?" He licks his lips as Hana scrunches her brow. Jack punches Lucio in the arm before Hana does. 

"C'mon man...not the right time." Jack tries to hold back a laugh as he rolls his eyes. 

"Should've escort them to your boy, Lucio." Lucio winks as Jesse clears his throat. 

"Don't waste your anger on them Hana. Let's all talk about this camping trip." Jesse changes the topic as Lucio silently daydreams about the girls. "I already did some shopping for a cooler and a tent so none of you need to pack those things." 

"I'll bring the fishing poles and bait so we can catch our own dinner for the night." Jack pitches in.

"What else do we need?" Hana asks as Lucio taps a finger to his chin.

"Flashlights, pillows, blankets, snacks?" He lists off as I nod my head.

"And a car for this road trip." I add as Jack busily writes the list down. We divide the items up per person to bring and soon enough the professor walks in to start class. The two hour lecture going pretty quick as the professor walks out and I stretch my arms. 

"Can the weekend already come..." I groan out as Lucio nods.

"I agree with you man. It's only Monday." 

"Hey, let's not rush it too fast. I'm trying to cherish this moment with you guys." Jack frowns as Hana's eyes gloss over. 

"Hey! You're going to make Hana cry!" Lucio shouts as Hana hides her face. Jesse kicks Jack beside him as I rub Hana's back. 

"S-Sorry Hana. Maybe we can all do something in the meantime?" Jack suggests as I look at him curiously.

"What do you have in mind?" 

Jack shrugs his shoulder. "You guys only showed me the club around here, what else can we do?" 

Lucio forms a wicked grin on his face and places his arm over Jack. "We have to take you to a house party. And there's plenty of those with this week being the last week for the semester." 

I mentally groan at his suggestion. I remember my freshman year with that idiot and Jesse. Nearly every chance we had was spent at house parties. 

"Besides, you haven't had any fun with any of the college girls yet, right?" Jesse asks as Jack hides his blushing cheeks. 

"We'll get you a girl. You need to have some fun before you're off being serious on your internship." Lucio winks as I gaze at Hana. My hand naturally grabbing onto hers. Hana looks at me as I whisper to her.

"Did you not want to go?" 

Hana places her hand on top of mine and gives me a light squeeze. "It's okay. It's been awhile since I've been to one." Her smile weak and I assume the last house party was Jesse's. 

"I'll try to make this one better." I reassure her as I wink at her. The two of us rejoining the group conversation. 

"I'll text you guys the details." Jesse busily texts someone on his phone as the rest of us grab our things. 

"Sounds good." I nod at him as we all walk towards the parking lot towards our car. I walk Hana to her car as I give her a kiss goodbye. "I'll pick you up tonight." 

Hana raises an eyebrow at me, "Didn't you want to drink? Should I drive instead?" 

"I'm very responsible about my drinking." I say to her with a smile as she playfully rolls her eyes. 

"Okay. I'll see you tonight then." Hana kisses me before driving off. 

- - - -

FYI, this series is ending soon loves! I can't believe I've wrote so many chapters, tbh. I hope you're all enjoying it c: