"Alright-alright," my mom stepped in. "This is not what we're here for. Everyone needs to calm down."

"She's right," I said keeping Kayla by me while Stephanie threw daggers at her. "We have some business we have to finish discussing. Any other matter is irrelevant. If you want to be a part of this discussion, I suggest you sit down and shut the hell up."

Kayla

Everything felt so eerie today. The guys were up all night looking pissed and stressed. I was mostly worried about Andre since he was so quiet. My mother always told me that the quiet ones are the ones you've got to look out for. They're the most dangerous. I knew he was angry about something but I didn't know what so I had to stick by him in case things get a bit too crazy.

Now, we were all gathered at the table outside. It wasn't nearly big enough to fit everyone so most of the bystanders had to sit in the pool chairs in order to be a part of this discussion. Andre had me sitting on his lap, I guess as a way to keep him restrained.

"So Andre," his Uncle Victor, Chris's father, was leaning back in his seat. He seemed so laid back and cool. Smirking a bit. The looks he continuously gave me was really freaking me out. "First you ditch us and now you've called everyone here? This must be something very important."

I could see the muscle in Andre's jaw tick. "Yes Victor. You can say it is important. Has much to do with something we're all pretty familiar with."

Victor smiled. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Very much so. I'd say our last discussion on this topic was a complete bust don't you agree?" Everyone was quiet. "I think we handed you our decision a bit too early. There were a lot of emotions going on at that time so we may have jumped the gun. We didn't look at all angles of this deal." Everyone now shared the most confused looks.

"So...you're going to go through with it?" Chris asked dumbly.

Andre looked at him with a steely gaze. Chris jumped. "The adults are talking. Shut the hell up." Chris's fiancé looked ready to speak but she too caught Andre's gaze and just kept her mouth shut. "Everything happened a bit...prematurely. We made a very rash decision that negatively affected us. Now, we have exactly what I've been looking for."

"Is that so?" Steven leaned forward. "No offense, but this is a conversation we should be having with your father. You don't own the company just yet Deandre."

There was a heavy silence before a slight chuckle. It came from Andre. He had this smirk on his face. "You are absolutely correct gentlemen. But also completely wrong. Unlike you two, once I finished my degree, my father had already started the process of me taking over the company." They looked completely surprised.

"Henry is this true?!" Edna asked. I'm really tired of this lady and her damn clown face. "Andre isn't even of age yet?" Mr. Jackson looked at her crazy.

"When will you learn my son is twenty fucking four?! Your dumb ass sons decided to marry into someone else's business and now they're dumb ass sons can't take over until they're damn near thirty. When I was building my business my son has been there with me every step of the way. He knows this business like the back of his hand. He could've had everything once he first graduated but I wanted him to have the credentials to fight with the best. What I do with my business is my damn business. Stay the hell out of it Edna. This ain't got shit to do with you."

"This is impossible," Victor mumbled. "He didn't tell us-"

"Oh no one knew this except us," Andre said. "Officially, I'm still training for the position. But I already have the powers of the COO. So, this deal has to go through both of us."