"Sure, why not...." JungKook went willingly.

"Oh, Jimin ah." Yoongi called Jimin.

"Where are you?" Yoongi demanded.

"Alright. We're coming so wait there." Yoongi stepped on the pedal and arrived at the destination quickly.

"Where's...... Taehyung....." Jimin was panting from all the running.

"We don't know yet. He wouldn't pick up his phone." Namjoon sighed.

"I might know where he is." Jimin said, alerting everyone.

"Where?!" JungKook's grip on Jimin's shoulder became tighter.

"Ouch JungKook. Let go." JungKook let go and Jimin told them where.

"Secret garden?!" They all didn't understand him.

"Only Min Hye, Taehyung and I know of it. I know because I secretly look at his dream book. But Min Hye knows because Taehyung told her." Jimin said.

"Well, where is it?!" Namjoon said.

"I can't tell you. But I can go there myself." Jimin said, stopping Yoongi from driving any further.

"You guys go find Min Hye. I'll go find Taehyung." Jimin got out of the van and tried to find his way by remembering the sketches in the
sketch book.

•••

"Don't stalk and just tell me what you want me to do." Yoona crosses her arms.

"Do whatever you want to me. Just make me forget everything." Min Hye made up her mind.

"Huh.... finally come to your senses have you." Yoona chuckled.

"Follow me." Yoona said and walked away with Min Hye following her from behind.

•••

"TAEHYUNG AH!!" Jimin shouted in the garden.

"...." the only sound that could be heard was the sound of air, whistling through the garden.

"TAEHYUNG AH!!!" Jimin shouted again.

"...." still no response.

"MIN HYE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!" Jimin used his brain.

"WHERE?!" Taehyung came running out from his hiding.

"No where, I just needed you to come out." Jimin smiled.

"Go away" Taehyung sighed and crawled back into the corner.

"We need your help to find her." Jimin approached him.

"Why? I was the one who didn't believe her. Even if I did love her...." Taehyung started to tear up.

Love her? Why does it pain me so much when he says that.... I should've gotten over her by now so why? Will this continue forever? Jimin kept quiet.