prologue

Arnav hate khushi from since childhood. He don't know why he is hating her.  when will he saw khushi that time he get angry and shouted. Khushi also afraid of his angry. She sometime think what did I do to arnav,why he is hating me that much. Arnav lost his parents when he is 16 years old. Arnav dad and khushi dad close friends. After arnav  parents death, arnav take the all responsibility for his family and business. Khushi dad also help him in business. Khushi dad had a chance to stay abroad but khushi saying she will not go there. They had never ask to khushi why she don't want to go. So they left the topics.

The night was about 9.00 p.m nd one man standing on garden, keep his both hand on his pant pocket, watching the sky the shine star

" Arnavji..... " he  hear some soft melody voice call him from behind. He know who is the owner of voice without looking back " Go from here. "

But that girl does not go from there. So he get angry nd turn to her nd yelled " Does not understand anything, I said go from her khushi." Khushi get scared for sudden yelled she took two step back. Her eyes get moist. " arnav....ji " stumbling khushi her hand a shivering.

what arnavji?, leave me along, I don't like to see or talk to u,then why khushi, leave me along don't show ur face, just get lost" he yelled to her and led the place.

Khushi standing along in the garden and crying silently. Suddenly rain started pouring. Khushi drenched in rain and crying heart out. Raindrops falling from sky Heavily like rain also crying with khushi

To be continued............

please forgive me if there are grammatical mistakes. I hope I all enjoyed this chapter.

Do vote and comment.
      Thank you..... ☺