20

She walked upto her window and opened it when she saw Jungkook climbing up her window.

He asked her for help. And she pulled him and he landed on top of her on her bed.

He looked at her breathing heavily and she looked away. She sat up and he was on her lap.
She pushed him on the floor.

"Yah !! Get off me" , she told him.

He sat below her and hugged her legs.

"Would you please stop pushing me away in your life?" , he asked in a baby voice pouting.

She couldn't take his cuteness. It was cuteness overload and she found that very genuine.

She just looked at what he wanted to say.

"I'm not really sure what you have put me into. This spell which you cast upon me , you are like a magnet that attracts me to you. I would never want the spell to die. I can't imagine what I would be without you. There's this strange feeling that creeps into my heart when you are beside me. Is this what they call love ?" , he tells her finally.

She looks at him astonished. She couldn't believe her ears. What on holy earth just happened ?
Jeon Jungkook confessed his feelings for me ?

Omg. She never expected him to tell it out. Not so soon.

"I'm not the only girl you've played around with. Have you practiced this line to all the other girls before me ?" , she asked him.

"If you were one of those girls , I would've stripped you off by now. Would you mind being one of them?" , he asks her.

He pushed her into the bed. He crashes his lips onto hers. He kisses her hard.

She sobs in the kiss and she pulls away to breath. She cries.

"Didn't you want this to happen ? Weren't you waiting all along for it ? Why're you crying when you got it?" , he asked her.

"So I'm just one of those girls you like kissing and playing around with. I'm nothing to you." , she says sadly.

He kisses her forehead. "You'll never be one of them. You're my girl." , he tells her.

He kisses her once again , this time she returned the kiss.

They kiss passionately. She felt his tongue entering her mouth. Their tongues slid in sync and he kissed her deep throat.

"I'm not what you want." , she tells him.
He doesn't care as he keeps kissing her. He bites her lip. "Yes Lisa (her korean name) , you're definitely not what I want , but you're something I would keep forever." , he replied as his hands crawled into her dress.

It was a heated make out session.

He felt her thighs. They were warm and tender. He was on top of her as he kissed her neck.

"Baby where's your sweet spot? Your entire neck is sweet that I can't seem to find it."

He kept kissing her when at one particular point she moaned and he knew it was her spot.

He bit that spot. He left a hickey. His mark was evident.

He removed his t-shirt and she became shy.
She covered her face. He pulls her hands away and makes her look at his naked body.

"Stop it , I'm shy ..." , she looks away.

He gets turned on by her shyness and he carries her making her sit on his lap.

He slowly slid her dress off and he was mesmerized to say the least.

She was perfect.

Her breasts fit perfectly into the bra she wore.

He wanted to see them raw.

He hugged her as he rubbed his hands on her back. He unhooked her bra.

She lied down as he climbed on top of her. He was thirsty for her tonight.

He placed his lips between her breasts.

She held his hair and moved her body.

He slowly started sucking them.

He used his tongue to lick them and he bit them softly.

She moaned as she was getting high.

She pulled his hair and she pulled him back to her lips and she kissed him.

She sucked his lips and as she left , she saw them plump.

She liked it that way. She kissed him even more until she got tired of him.

He places her hands on his chest , "Do you feel it ? It beats faster for you." He told her.

She smiles as she knew that it was love.

"I love you Lisa Amber Aiona."

He pecked her lips.
She blushed.

"Aren't you telling it back? Huuuuh? Cmon ..." , he kept tickling her.

She laughed until her heart's content. And she went to his ears , "I hate you too"

"Wow you're so feisty , just the way I like it. Don't make me hungry for you." , he held her thighs.

He had a wonderful night.