7

Amber - hello
Saira - yes where's Nathan ? I'm his girlfriend here.
Amber - I thought you guys broke up.
Saira - I did , but now I miss him and I want him back. Will you please give the phone to him? For fuck's sake ?

Her rude words left Amber in agony. She was shocked.

Nathan snatched the phone from her.

He spoke to Saira , annoyed.

Nathan - Saira , why would you call me after all that you did ?
Saira - I missed you Nathan , I want you , I still love you.
Nathan - No , it's not going to work out anymore. Just leave me alone and don't bother me here after.

He hangs up the call. He notices Amber sitting with her face resting on her knees as she hugged her legs.

He rushed towards her , " Amber it's not what you think it is , I can explain baby."
She looked away. She was pretty upset. She felt like there was a third person who  interrupted their relationship.
He gently picked her up form the couch , bridal styled. She held onto him.

"You know you mean the world to me , I don't want anyone stealing you away from me , ok?" , she told him as her eyes were somehow filled with sadness.
"I'll never let go of you , not anymore. I wouldn't want to leave someone so special like you again." , he replied as he placed her on the bed.

He caresses her hair and looks at her.
He wanted to satisfy her.

He leaned in.
She felt his breath on her lips.
At an instant , their lips crashed onto each other's.
It moved in sync as they kissed after two years of being apart.

She missed how his lips felt on hers and continued kissing him.

He felt passion as she kissed him. He knew he was deprived without her kisses all this while.

His hands creeped into her t-shirt.
He felt her warmth.

She was taken back by his sudden entry of hands into her t-shirt.
She breathed heavily as she broke the kiss.
She pulled herself farther from him showing that it was a bit too early.

He snuggled with her and slept as they were in each other's embrace.