•G Dragon•

"W-What did you just say?" My voice now a whisper.

"I'm sorry Jiyong. When I called Vanna I found out that she had just gave birth to your daughter. She begged me to not tell you, I'm so sorry. I tried to convince her to tell you, but she refused. I had met up with her, and met Cheonsa, your daughter. Since then I have been in their lives as a friend. I'm sorry"

I have a daughter? I have a baby, a child out in this world, and I didn't even know it. I feel my knees give out under me. I can't hear, I can't even see anything, all my senses have given out. It all makes sense, the last time Vanna and I had sex we didn't use a condom. How could she not tell me I have a daughter? I feel Youngbae go by my side and put his hand on my back.

"I-I have a daughter? I'm a dad. I didn't even know all this time" I sob out.

"Yes Jiyong your a dad to a beautiful little girl, her name is Cheonsa, she is three years old. She is exactly what her name means. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, Vanna begged me not to say anything" I cry more at his description.

"Take me to her. Please! I can't live my life anymore if I don't meet my daughter. Please Youngbae bring me to her!" I grip Youngbae's hands, my own shaking with anxiety.

"Jiyong I don't know if Van-"

"PLEASE! I need to see her and meet her! I can't live if I never meet her!"

He sighs standing up. "Okay let's go"

•Vanna•

I get out of the shower and get dressed. I needed to calm my nerves from earlier. I just don't want any troubles, and I absolutely don't want and Jiyong troubles. I'm trying to relax after that phone call, I just can't stop thinking about how I mentioned so much to him.

Just as I'm brushing my hair there's a knock at the door. I stand up to open it.

"J-Jiyong?" My heart drops as I see him and Youngbae. Why would Youngbae bring him here?

I break out of my frozen state and try to slam the door shut as fast as possible. It stops as Jiyong puts his hand out. I scream a little at his action.

"Vanna please. Why didn't you tell me I have a daughter?" Jiyong cries.

"Youngbae how could you! I told you I didn't want him in my life!" I raise my voice. I can feel my tears fall down my face from anger, and I'm scared being in Jiyong's presence again.

"I'm so sorry Vanna! but I had to tell him he wa-"

"Vanna please let me meet her please! I've been away for four years not knowing I'm a dad. Vanna I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. We can work it out, just please I need to see her" Jiyong comes closer to me crying his eyes out. I back away scared.

"Get out of my face! You will never meet her! YOUNGBAE GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" I yell pushing them out my door. Jiyong grabs my hands.

"NO! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. I NEED TO MEET MY DAUGHTER!" Jiyong screams desperately.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER, AND SHE NEVER WILL BE! I HATE YOU JIYONG!" I scream back pushing at him.

"Guys please don't scream Cheonsa is inside" Youngbae tries to calm us down, but we don't listen.

"HOW IS SHE NOT MY DAUGHTER? WE HAD SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM. I KNOW SHE'S MINE! VANNA YOU CAN'T KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!"

I pull my hand back and slap Jiyong hard across the face. A welt outprint of my hand already forming, he cries harder holding his cheek. Just as I'm about to scream at him I hear Cheonsa cry. Jiyong lifts his head and cries harder at the sound, he takes a step forward, but I push him.

"Don't you even!" I warn.

"Youngbae go inside and comfort Cheonsa" he goes inside and I shut the door behind him, so I'm standing in the hallway with Jiyong.

"He's not her dad! I can go in there and comfort her please Vanna I can't live my life never meeting my daughter"

"First of all you fucked my life up Jiyong. How can you expect me to forgive you, and let you meet my daughter. For all I know you are probably still dangerous. How do I know you won't kidnap her!" My voice no longer a scream but still fairly loud.

"You fucked me up! I'm depressed, I have anxiety, I get nightmares about you! Your psychotic! I've read your journal and your fucking crazy! You expect me to let you meet her?"

Jiyong falls to the ground crying covering his face. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Vanna I was on drugs and that's no excuse, but I was fucked up. You helped me though. Yes at first I was obsessed and took you, but you helped me. You remember when you helped me? You changed me. That's who I really am. Drugs fucked me up. That night I hit you I regret it so much! I will never forgive myself. But I've changed I don't do drugs anymore. I've been trying to get better. Vanna I won't be able to live if I never meet my daughter."

My guilt and pain for Jiyong increases as I watch him cry on the floor. I then think of Cheonsa and how happy she would be if she has her dad in her life. Everything I do I have to think of Cheonsa. She would hate me in the future if she finds out I made the decision for her not to meet her dad. I can't take that happiness away from her.

"I promise I would never hurt her. I will never again hurt you Vanna. I will be there for you both. I will try to be the best dad I can" Jiyong looks up at me.

Tears roll down my face. God please tell me I'm not making the wrong decision.

"Okay. You can meet her"