21

•Vanna•

I push my hair back tying it into a ponytail. My fingers rub slightly against my scalp, I remember how Jiyong pulled my hair that night. I remember how much it hurt. All the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Vanna can you go in the back and get the fresh bread"

"Ne ajumma" I answer back quietly to the owner of this bakery. Her name is Sooyeon she has owned this bakery for awhile and I work with her everyday.

It's been five days since everything has happened and it's affecting me a lot. I have a hard time talking to people, I get nervous. I dont even want to be around men I feel as if they are going to hurt me or take me.

I just want to work in the back instead of at the register. I don't get much sleep all I do is lay in the dark. I either have dreams about getting taken or I mind just won't let me sleep as I replay everything that has happened. The night Jiyong hit me plays in my head most nights as I recall his face and strength. These past five days I have sheltered myself and I just want to work and go home. I don't want anyone near me.

•G Dragon•

"Hey man what are you in for?"

I look up from my spot where I'm sitting in the cafeteria. I see this guy with tattoos all over his arms, hands, tattoos cover his bald head and some on his face.

"Possession of drugs"

He sits down in front of me. "Damn how much time do you have to do?"

"Four years" He nods. "Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Min" Min reaches his hand out.

I shake his hand. "Jiyong" I say nodding at him.
"What about you? What are you in for?" I look at him.

"Robbery. I've been in here for ten years, I'm on my fifth year"

"Ten years! That seems like a lot for robbery"

"Yeah man they gave me ten because I was caught with a weapon on me and I stole shit worth a lot of money"

"Oh I see"

"Good thing they never checked my place, I have weapons all throughout my house. They would have busted my ass for the amount that I have" Min chuckles a bit.

I just give him a half smile "Why do you have so many weapons?" I ask him.

"I'm in a gang and I'm in charge of weapons"

"Who you running with in here?"

"I got some people on the inside" Min nods back at a group of men who have a bunch of tattoos. "They got my back in here" I nod not having a response.

"So you got a lady waiting for you on the outside?" Min asks.

"No man, I don't got a girl. Do you?"

"Yeah my beautiful girlfriend. She has been by my side through everything" Min lifts his sleeve and shows me a portrait of a girl tattooed on his arm. "Her name is Hana"

Just as I am about to respond the guards tell us lunch is over and to head back to our cells.

"Hey man I'll see you around. You cool we got you in here bro if you need it" Min shakes my hand once again and leaves.

I go back to my cell waiting for another day to pass.

_____________________________________

•Vanna•

I got off work early so I went home and now I'm sitting in bed reading Jiyong's journal. I can't help but to read it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hate him and want him out of my head but I want to read more and more. I can't help but to feel sympathy when I read the struggles and pain he has gone through.