Please Never Leave

Jack's POV-

I heard a cry of celebration from the bathroom, then a squeal of joy. I smile, knowing the result must have been negative.

I tap lightly on the door to the bathroom, pushing it open. Y/n is holding a pregnancy test in her hand, one line showing on the screen. Sliding my arms around her waist, I kiss her neck from behind.

"I'm happy for you, Angel. I don't think you would have been ready for a kid right now." I whisper into her braided hair. Her hair rubs against my cheek as she nods, slightly pulling the hairs out of the beautiful braid. Chuckling, I lean my head around and kiss her cheek, feeling her tears running down her face. I grab her arms, turning her around to face me. Pushing my lips against hers, I kiss her, feeling her body's shaking lessen. She kisses back, her hands sliding up my arms to rest on my shoulders. Fingers running across my skin so lightly I shiver, and I slide my own hands up her spine and pull the hair tie from the ends of her hair. It spills down her shoulders, letting me run a hand through her hair. The h/c threads of hair are light against my pale skin.

After a long moment, we break the kiss, Y/n breathes heavily and looks down, her hands still linked behind my neck. I move my hand from her waist to her chin, moving her head so that she is looking at me. I quickly press my lips back to hers, before pulling back away and leaning my head against hers, staring back into her eyes. She blushes after a moment, looking back down and pulling away. I can feel the heat of her fever dying down as we stand here. Yes, her fever broke!

"How are you feeling, Angel?"

"A lot better. I'm not cold anymore and my stomach is not seizing. But now I have a different problem..." her voice softens as she ends that sentence. I give her a confused look and she just stares up expectantly at me.

"Oh! Do you need pads? I think my sisters left some here from last time they stayed here. Go lie down. I'll grab you some." She smiles at me and shakes her head.

"No, I want to make you guys dinner. Just grab me some. I'm gonna go start some pasta."

"Awww thank you, baby. Let me go grab those pads." I whisper, pecking her on the cheek quickly before sauntering out of the room, down the stairs to the guest bedroom, which is currently occupied by Mark.

"Come in!" I hear Mark yell.

I smile brightly at him before shuffling into the bathroom and snagging the pack of pads that sat under the sink.

As I slide into the kitchen, the smell of fresh onions and garlic hits my nose. I smile and set the pads high in the medicine cabinet for her, before stepping behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Italian pasta is the menu tonight, Jackaboy." She says.

I nod and sway with her, watching as she sautées the sauce and mixes the pasta into it.

"Go get the others. By the time they have washed up this should be done."

" I don't want to leave you though..." I whisper into her hair. Her clear, pure laughter echoes through the kitchen, making me smile widely. "That might be worth it though." I see her blush a deep red as I poke me head out into the hall.

"MARK! ETHAN! TYLOR! Y/n MADE DINNER!" I hear loud shuffling from the hall, then all three men come screaming down the hall at full speed, rushing into the kitchen. I just barely get out of the way until they screech to a stop right beside the dining room table.

And there goes that laugh again.