Arranged Marriges Suck, End of Story pt.11

OKay! I know its been a while since i've uploaded but in my defense i was grouded. (i realy dont wanna say the reson;)) but anywayz here chapter 11

Chapter 11

Daimeon's P.O.V

Everyone left around 11 and Taylor went up stairs. I waited untill i heard a door shut and the showr going before caling Ryan.

"Hello?" He answered turning his music down.

"Hey man."

"Oh hey daimeon, whats up? Think on anything to do to taylor yet?"

"Umm, no? Dude your a hell of alot closer to her than i am"

There was a silence, i assumed he was thinking.

"Wel i know she's be beyond pissed if somthing happened to her precious litte Escalade" He chuckled

"Hmmm, have an awesome idea......."

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up the next moring at about 12. I groaned and rolled out of bed and trudged to my closet. I picked out my black short shorts with a blue shirt that said hot topic in black letters and my blue vans. I got dressed, puttingon skull earings, and liquid eyeliner, i hate the stuff but it loked good, grabbed my black tote bag with Daimoens B.M.W keys in it and walked out of my room, closing the door behind me. I jogged down stairs and saw Daimeon and Ryan in con the couch laughing like crazy. Whent they saw me, they laughed even harder.

"Freaks" I mumbled as i walked to the front door. I decided to take my car today, since i was going to pick up Rachel, Jess, and Savana. I soon i i stepped out side and looked at the driveway, i screamed bloody murder.

Oooooooohh! Clifhanger! What it Ryan And Daimeon do? Read to find out! Comment vote AND FAN please! :p