Arranged Marriges Suck, End of story pt.12

mkay so 2 chapter in 1 day, yippy! here chapter 12

Chapter 12

Daimeon's P.O.V

Ryan came over at 10 to get our revenge. Taylor was still sleeping and Ry said she usauall sleeps untill 11 or 12, so it would give us plenty of time. We ran out to the drive way were her car was parked and got to work. Ryan started Spray painting, and i started flating the tires with nails. After i did all 4 tires i notice that her windows were down half way, I grinned evily and nudged Ryan. He smirked and reached in and unlocked the doors. I popped the hood and Ryan got in and started destryoing the leather seats. I ran in my garage and came back out with one o my skateborads and sat it inside the hood and left it open. I new what we were doing was extreme, but this was payback for al the other shit she caused in my life. After we were done it was 11:45 so we quickely threw away the nails so we i dove ut my tire wouldnt get flat and looked at our work. It wasnt even red anymore, it was this brownish color, which was goos because everyone knows she freaking hates brown. The interious was totally cover in a mix of color. The car was a reck. Perfect.

We ran in the house and flopped on te couch and started laughing. Next thing i knew, Taylor was coming down stairs looking like she was about to go some where. I hat to admit, she did look kinda sexy, but as soon as we saw her, I couldnt stop my self from laughing. She eyed us strangely and mumbles somtimes that sounded like "freaks", and al out the front door. 3 second later there was a freakishly loud scream.

"Thaks our que to leave" Ryan laughed getting up and runing upstairs. I followed, but damn, i wish i could have seen her face!

Taylors P.O.V

My car! It was spray painted a nasty brown color, i looked in the inside to see my leather interior totally covered in spray paint, my tires were all flat and my hood was open. When i saw what was in it i screamed again. It was daimeons skateboard.

"Omg my god" i yelled out loud. I turned around only to see a flash of a curtain moving upstairs were daimeons room was. Knowing they could hear me, i yelled

"This means war Ass-Holes!" and stalked into the garage. Damn Daimeon had lots of Skateboards. I picked them all up and put them in the midddle of the road. I called Rachel and she came over in 5 mintues ranted aqbout how she couldnt believe they would stoup so low.I told her to take er Ford edge and run over the skateboards. She smiled.

"My fucking pleasure"

She ran over them untill they were ust a mix of wood and wheels on the road. I ran in side grabed a garbge bag and we quickley stuff the what use to be skaterbooard in it. I took it ran upstairs, put the bag in front od Daimeon room and ran back down.

"Tay, what elese are we going to do? They destoyed you very expensive car and you desrtoyed his skaterboards?" Rachel asked

I thought for a second and then snapped my fingers.

"I got it!" I dug in my tote and got Daimeons BMW keys out.

"Hold on to those. No one gets them, and follow me"

She followed me to the game room and watched as i dug in the drawers. Finally i produced a box with 4 Car keys in it. Rachel smiled and handed me the bmw keys. I Switch them out with the Lamborgini Keys and put the in my bag.

"So what are we going to do with the other cars?" She asked sounding a little confuzzed. I smiled evily at her.

"Were going to gie them away for 100 bucks each at the mall"

We laughed together was we call Jess, Savana, Seth and Josh to help us drive the cars to the mall While me and Rachel took her car. I had to pay off the boys to do it, 200 bucks each but it was worth it When we go to to the mall, They parked the cars in a line and ran in. Me, Jess, Rachel and Savana ran to the Food court, were i stood up a table to get everyones attention

"WHO WAS SOME FUCKING AWESOME CARS THAT ARE TOTALY PAYED OFF FOR ONLY 100 BUCKS?"

People were jumping up and down screaming and running out side. We sold them in like 10 mintues and me, Rachel, Jess, and Savana High fived. The Guys rolled there eyes and followed us to Rachel's car. She dropped me of and i noticed we left Ryans car. I found some pink spray paint in Daimons Garage (one of the colors they had used on my car) , and painted, Paybacks a BITCH!!! on his windshield. I tosed the paint back in the Garage and smiled at my work. I opened the door slowely ans silently and quietly walked up stairs. The bag was still in front of Daimeons room. I checked the dor and it was locked. kicked it, just because and smiled.

"Stop trying to break down my door Taylor!" I heard Dameon snicker. I just smiled to my sel and walk into my room closed and locked the door behind me, and basted Richman by 3oh!3 on my I-home. As of now, life as pretty fucking amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! My story is like typo central! I was rushing! I was so excited for this chapter! Well anyway thanks for reading, remember to comment, vote (please), and fan (pretty please) hope you enjoyied!