Chapter 28!

Helllooooo Guys!!!!!!!!<333 Its been for-freking-EVER since i'll uploaded.Im sorry to those who kept asking me to upload, i've been bus with bein on groundation (which i still am :I) Well, enough about me,on with the story! and thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting,it means alot!

Jared''''

The last thing i remember is showing up at Westridge High, looking for Daimeon. Ok, i do admitt i was a bit of a douche for not simply waiting till he got home, but whereds the fun in that?

I groaned and rolled over,and found my face meeting the floor of...a car? Yup, thats what i looked like. I tried to lift my body up, but my arms immediatly gave out.

"What the hell-.... Ahh, ow." My speach was interupeted by a huge, pouding in my head. What in the hell happened?

Suddenly the car screeched to a stop, i braced my self agaisnt the to seats, and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the annoying sound of the brakes. When the noise stoped, i heard voices coming from the front seats. I tried to listen,as well as i could with my incredible headache..

"Taylor, are you sure we dont need  to take him to the Hospital? He seems pretty bad.

"Nah, when we get back to the house, well just need to put a compress on his nose, get him something to eat, then he'll need some rest."

"Ok, well, i can stay over for as long as you want  too today,its friday and i have nothng better to do."

"Yay! that's be awesome."..

I reconized the name, Taylor,but i was still drawing a blank.

Another flash of pain in my head struck, and I could barely keep my eyes open.  I was knocked out before my eyes were closed for 3 seconds.

Taylor’’’’

Savana turned into the drive way of the house, pulling in the garage. Once the car was off, I tossed her the keys so she could open the door to the house, while I worked on getting this Jared kid out. When I opened the back door, he was on the floor, of the backseat, completely knocked out.

“How did we not hear this…?” I mumbled to myself staring at him. You know, he was in a way, hotter than Dai, in a bad ass kind of way.

“Ok stop it Tay, not the time” I firmly told myself. I took a deep breath and gently shook his leg, trying to wake him. He barely moved. I shook him again, harder, he twitched, but he didn’t wake up. I sighed, getting frustrated now. 

I leaned inside the car, pulling in onto the seat. Took me at least 3 minutes (this dude was HEAVY) but I got it done. (Finally) When he was sitting upright in the seat, I put his arm around my shoulder, and dragged him out of the car. Thank the lord we do strength training in volleyball.

Once I had got him inside the house, Savana helped me get him up all 3 flights of stairs into the guest room closest to mine, on onto the bed.

“So now what?”  Savana asked. I shrugged