7

I learned quickly that Tony spent a lot of time in his lab. And that JARVIS didn't actually exist, he was just a ceiling voice. But according to Tony's girlfriend, Pepper, I did help him not blare his music so loudly in the lab. He did it once and when he saw my reaction, he never did it again. He still listened to music, just not so loudly.

Tony spends a lot of his time making these metal suit things, and he had a ton of them. But he continued to make more of them. He finished one almost every week, and then he would spend a few hours deciding on colors.

I would lay under the table by his stool until he would get up and move to another table. But I didn't let him stay in the lab for very long, a few hours at most before I'd make him go upstairs.

Mainly because I needed to pee, but when he'd take me up there, Pepper would get him to eat.

Tony didn't leave his house often, but that wasn't much of a problem.

At the moment, Tony was using some little mini gun to inject something he'd been working on for the past few days into his arm.

"Sir, please may I request a few hours to calibrate," JARVIS was saying.

Tony cut him off, "No, forty-eight," Tony interupted, making a face as he stabbed it into his arm. "Ah! Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete," Tony announced, tossing the device aside onto the table.

I barked and stood up, padding over to Tony's side.

"Ugh, can't you wait until I finish this?" Tony complained.

I licked at his hand until he scratched behind my ear.

"As you wish sir, I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore," JARVIS announced.

It seemed to take Tony's attention back onto his project, "Which I will. Right, let's do this," Tony took a step away from me.

I sighed and went back to my dog bed under the table.