1

Tony was pulling another all nighter in his lab, for the third night in a row.

I was fed up with it, I know he has issues, but he needed to sort through them. I walked down to the lab of the Malibu house and put in the code to open the door.

Tony was sitting at one of his work benches and preparing to weld pieces together for another Iron Man suit.

I sighed and walked over to him, it was two in the morning.

"Tony!" I tried to yell over the music, he only took a sip of his coffee and continued preparing to weld multiple pieces together.

"JARVIS turn off the music!" I yelled again, the music cut off.

Tony didn't seem to notice it for a few seconds before he stopped, "JARVIS why'd you-?" Tony turned around and saw me.

My arms were folded over my chest and I probably looked very impatient. "Tony, it's two in the morning, it's time to go to bed." I told him, finality in my tone.

Tony opened his mouth to protest, but I gave him a look that silenced him before he even got the chance.

He sighed and hesitantly stood up, he smelled horrible.

"You are going to take a shower before you get anywhere near our bed." I told him before turning and heading out of the lab, I heard him following me.

I walked into our bedroom and watched him walk into the master bathroom that was attatched to it, the water started running shortly afterward.

"JARVIS, lock Tony out of the lab until he's had at least five hours of sleep." I told the AI.

"Yes Miss Potts," came from the ceiling and I relaxed.

I moved back under the blankets, thinking about ways to help Tony, so he'd remember about eating, sleeping, and so he'd stop being so afraid.

He didn't really let anyone know it, and you wouldn't know unless you really knew him. But I could tell he was scared.

I drifted off to sleep before Tony got out of the shower, all of my thoughts led to the same place. A therapy dog, Tony's never had a pet. Other than Dum-E, U and Butterfingers, so I'll see how that'll go.