"Go on that radio and get help!" Dr. Loomis ordered the lady with them, she let go of Laurie and started over pass Michael.

"Now wait a minute!" The officer started in. He argued with Loomis as I started my own issue.

"Carter let me go, I can't take it." I almost begged. I didn't even understand why he was holding on to me as so.

"You can't be trusted, I won't lose you." I stopped my pushing thinking over what he said. Never even going on a date with him and he thinking he can just claim me? My eye's found Michael again.

"You and I aren't like that and won't ever be." I  growled fiercely finally getting his arm off. I pushed him back angrily. Met with his hurt expression.

"Audrey.." he whispers.

"No!!" Loomis yelled.

Our attention's turned right back around. The officer's throat slit open by Michael. I smiled seeing Michael was alive, but Carter may have seen it differently.

"Michael!" I cry out going to him. He gets up going to me as well in walking pace of course.

I smile again about to let more tears fall until my arm is jerked back. I turn to see Carter grabbing a hold of me then Laurie. I pull to break free but then Loomis gets a hold of my shoulder, all three of them dragging me down the hall away from Michael.

"Stop! Wait!" I tried to budge but it was no use.

Laurie held onto me the most we all ran as far as we could. Away from my Michael, my love. Carter stayed behind me in case I'd make a run for it.
Loomis and Carter checked different doors but they were all locked. I could barely see with how dark the halls are. I was almost running blind. That is until we came across a room at the end of the hall, busting through the door. It was not locked.

"Alright what do we do?" Carter asked almost out of breath.

"I'm not sure." Loomis walked back over to the door to looking out the window.

"You guys need to let me go, I can make him go away." I bargained with Laurie still clinging to me like a child.

All of them completely ignored me. Loomis backed away from the door and Carter silently pointed to a different door behind us. Laurie dragged me along, I almost had enough of this.

"That's enough! Pl-!" Carter's hand clamped over my mouth silencing me.

For fuck sake!

I attempted to elbow Carter in his side but he grabbed my arm violently. I had enough of all of this I didn't want to stop struggling; I just wanted to leave with Michael!
Loomis and Laurie inspected the room for another way out. No such luck until Laurie started getting weak again backing into the corner and sitting. Loomis turns rushing over quarreling with her about something . I couldn't tell about what.

Bam!

All of our attention was returned back to the door. Michael's eye's under the mask searched for me around the room. My heart raced and I muffled screams under Carter's palm. Seeing his face made some part of me rage that I wasn't with him. I elbowed through Carter's grasp and he fell back in pain.
I turned to see Carter holding his side in pain; I felt no sympathy. Then the sound of glass breaking turned me back around and Loomis was next to the door. I waited for Michael to break through the door and take me away.
Wood splinters and chunks flew all over the floor. Michael's arms pushed his whole body in.

"Michael.." I say smiling.

He looked at me about to come to me. Then the click of an empty gun turned him around. Loomis jumped surprised still being an old friend I felt fear of him getting hurt.
Michael stabbed straight into Loomis. I jolted up almost like a cat. Seeing him stumble all the way back onto the floor.

Right as I was about to speak I seen Michael spotted Laurie. She whimpered in fear again. Her eye's turned at me as if to be a call for help. I hope to gain his attention again so I ran to stand in front of Laurie.

"Michael.." I say in almost a begging tone.

He stops his movement. Looking right at me, he lowered his arm and tilted his head very slowly to the side. I couldn't tell at all what he would be thinking. I walked off to the side going to grab his arm holding the surgery knife.  It lifted back up but he didn't look at me at all.

"Michael!" I yell getting a hold around his torso. I held him tightly trying to break his focus.

"Stop!" Laurie yelled right after me and she shot right at him and I!

Again I felt a pump into my body, I couldn't tell where. There were pulses of excruciating pain beating my body. I let go of him sinking down slowly to my knees. Leaving blood on his coveralls.

Not again, please.

"Michael please..let's-go." I whispered in agony.

I felt drops of blood hit my forehead and hands holding near my chest. I lifted my head to see where it was coming from. I seen there was blood nearly pouring out of the mask.
He held his face blind and walked forward swinging without direction. I was in to much pain to move, sitting in almost a puddle of my own blood.

"Audrey." Carter blurted on the other side of the room.

Michael stopped for a second fueling back up with rage. I almost couldn't speak anymore at that point. I couldn't comprehend anything happening within the room. I could just make out Michael swinging blindly back and forth and a chemical in the air making me dizzy.
Arms reached around me and I cried in pain. Blood dripped off my clothes when my legs swung over someone's arms.

"Get out now!" Loomis's voice filled my head like a canon.

"Wait! Michael!" I yell out his name once more before being carried down the hall.

In those moments there was a silence, almost like pure energies of different sort. Laurie panting at my side. My head ringing with pain. The arms that held me were as caring as Michael's.
The moment slipped by met with a blow of heat. Knocking over Laurie and Carter I was dropped to the ground. I held myself in pain but tried to get pass it and sit up.

"Audrey." Laurie whispered behind a medical container. I looked at her with no expression in my face.

Then looking back at the fire I seen a figure coming straight for me. I couldn't tell who though. They were walking at a slow pace until they dropped right in front of me, I turned to my side seeing a fire extinguisher right next to Carter. Who was knocked out most likely from being hit by it. I got up ignoring the pain and blew the fire off them. It was Michael.

"Oh baby." My eye's filled with tears. I dropped the extinguisher, went down on my knees, and laid next to him.

His hands were almost barely singed but I intertwined my fingers in his. All strength didn't leave me yet but if I were to die, I'd rather have it be here. Instead I didn't black out I just stayed that way feeling something in myself die. A part of me seeing Michael lay here like this and not getting up this time took a part of me away.

I guess I awkwardly ended this chapter but not to worry there's one more! Sorry I haven't stayed updated had a lot of college work!
Anyways hope you liked it and leave a comment!
See you next chapter :]
-FL