Not finished

I almost couldn't believe what I told her. I was in love with him?! My words caught in the back of my throat. Laurie didn't exactly show any surprise to that confession.

"How could you love someone like that?" She asks in a monotone like voice.

"He.. was never exactly..uncaged like how he was tonight.." I answer not knowing how to word anything.

"But who is he?" She asks almost anxious.

"..Right.. he's.." I stop hearing footsteps from afar. I get up.

"What is it?" Laurie asks calmly.

"I think that kid is coming back, I'll let you two talk." I scurry back to my hiding place and wait.

The same curly headed kid entered and talked with Laurie some more. I just sat in my spot and just fiddled with my boots, minding my own.
As I did a tug in my chest had me thinking about how this kid has just a "regular" attraction to Laurie. They can just talk and get to know each other. I didn't have that or not at all with Michael. It made my heart hurt almost physically. I wanted that with him. Wherever he is now I'm sure I won't.
The more I dwelled onto the feeling the more it sunk my chest. Until the same nurse came back in getting the kid out. She asked Laurie a few things and tried ringing the phone.

They weren't working.

"What's wrong with the phone?" Laurie asked getting anxious once again.

"Nothing for you to worry about, get some rest." The nurse leaves.

I get up staring at the closed door, I didn't even need to think. I had an instinct.

"Laurie we need to get out of here." I whisper to her and make my way over.

"Why? What's wrong?" Laurie sits up almost losing her cool.

"Take it easy okay? I just feel like you aren't safe here anymore. Could be a dumb thought but I'm not risking it." I say checking out the door.

"And why should I trust you?" Laurie asked with some resentment.

"Because I need to save you, I'm showing you that I'm not lost..not yet." I mutter that last part.

"Okay so what do we do?" I was in a lost to her question until..

"Remember when your health class talked about slowing down your heart rate?" I come up with.

~somewhere in the hospital

Michael's hand jabbed a needle straight into the doctor's eye! He was becoming a little too anxious to get to Laurie. He took a step back ready to exit, until a flash appeared.

(Freddy!)

"So you decided to leave her behind?" The metal fingered killer appeared before him.

Michael tilted his head.

"I mean that means she's up for grabs right?" Freddy teased, that made Michael swing a needle at him only to go through him like a foggy air.

"Hey I'm in your head right now don't get all pissy. You clearly have some sort of attachment to the girl." He stated with a teasing tone.

Michael turned his head away as if to gesture. He didn't want to hear anymore of this.

"Well this isn't going to make it any better but she's here too." That made Michael's head shoot right back up!

"So you choose then Mikey. Just your younger sister, or your sister and her too. You know she'll throw herself in the way. You have the rest of the night buddy boy." Freddy vanished right as Michael struck at him again.

He should've figured Audrey would come here. Laurie being his younger sister was a great friend to Audrey. He only figured that out snooping around Audrey's house after healing her gunshot wound. Lots of pictures of her with Laurie. That made him course with anger, as if he just wanted Audrey to himself. But he knew he didn't deserve her love.
Caught in his own quarrels a nurse was heard calling for the doctor he just killed.
Michael grew ready with his needle.

This is a short one but it's to keep you my lovelies occupied until I get the final ones going. Btw quick question my readers. I was thinking of doing the whole Myers saga..what do you think?
Anyways hope you liked it and leave a comment!
See you next chapter :]
-FL