Teacher: "Go sit down. I don't want you being late to my class again. Do you understand?"

JK: "Yes, sir." He went and sat down at his desk.

Jungkook and Jimin looked over at each other. Jimin gave him a look of pity.

After School

Jimin walked over to Jungkook who was putting his things away~

JM: "I see you got cleaned up.."

JK: "Yes..a teacher let me use the shower. And luckily the office had an extra shirt, so..."

JM: "I'm really sorry that happened to you."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and stood up from his chair~

JK: "I guess that's what happens when I try to be nice."

Jimin patted Jungkook's back, comforting him~

JM: "Maybe next time we do a prank-" Jungkook cut him off.

JK: "There won't be a next time. I am never doing something like that again...I am so humiliated."

Some students walked by Jungkook and snickered. Jungkook let out a sigh~

JK: "Come on...let's just go."

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck~

JM: "Actually...about that...I kind of accepted a fight with Taehyung.."

Jungkook turned his head towards him slowly~

JK: "You kind of? Or you did?"

JM: "I did.."

Jungkook widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing~

JK: "You what?! Are you crazy??"

JM: "I know...but he just irritating me so much! The smug look on his face after what happened...it sent rage through me!"

JK: "You can't! He'll knock you down with one hit!"

Jimin crossed his arms~

JM: "What is that supposed to mean...you don't think I can take him?"

JK: "Oh well...I mean..." Jungkook tried to think of an excuse. He didn't want to hurt his feelings. "It's just...I'm sure Taehyung has more experience.."

JM: "Sure..." He wasn't buying Jungkook's reasoning.

~
Taehyung paced back and fourth, waiting for Jimin.

HS: "Do you think he chickened out?"

Tae: "I wouldn't be surprised."

Some students started coming to the field. A girl walked over to Taehyung~

Tzuyu (TY): "Hi oppa.. I hear you and Park Jimin are going to fight."

Tae: "Where did you hear that from?"

Tzuyu pointed over to Namjoon. Taehyung looked over at him, irritated.

NJ: "Sorry...I just thought it would pump you up more if people came and watched."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked back to Tzuyu~

Tae: "Yes, me and Park Jimin are going to fight...unless he chickened out." He looked around to see if Jimin was anywhere in sight.

TY: "Wow, I have never seen a fight in real life before." She twirl her hair.

Taehyung spotted Jimin and Jungkook walking out of the school towards them~