20.0

*
before y'all read this i just want you all to know that there's always gonna be someone who cares, i promise. and if i anything, i'll always care so please never do anything you'll regret.
i love you all, be safe. ~💗

ariana

"i can't believe you."

"i'm sorry, mom, i-"

"NO."

i looked up at the woman who brought me into this earth, watching as her tear-filled eyes began to flood down her face.

i noticed my eyes seemed to do the same as a salty taste took place in my mouth.

i looked down at my nike's, not being able to face her anymore.

before i could even turn my back, she hugged me.

and i hugged her back.

"don't be sorry, i love you, ariana." she whispered.

"come with me."

i followed her to her bedroom quietly.

when we got there, she took a seat on the bed as i did the same. i played with my fingers, not wanting to have the unavoidable conversation.

"ariana."

i looked up from my hands to see her face once again. she's never looked more sad, and this time was because of me.

"i want you to know that i love you. your dad loves you. matthew loves you, oh god he loves you so much."

i felt my heart break at the mention of my younger brother ever being sad over something i decided to do.

then i realized, i didn't know if he even knew where i've been for the past week.

i went to ask, with a panicked look before my mother hushed me.

"you've been on a field trip. your online school requires one per school year. you get back tomorrow."

i looked at her confused, not having a clue as to what she was talking about.

she sighed, "i'm sure you wouldn't want him knowing about this. and you know it'd break his heart. i told him you on a trip for school, you wouldn't have your phone or anything."

i sighed in relief, realizing how much i've taken for granted.

"the only thing you have to worry about is he being upset you never said bye." i chuckled.

"okay, thank you so much, but what do you mean i 'come back' tomorrow?"

"well, i wanted you to spend the night at alexis' house. well actually, i wanted you to never leave my sight again, but alexis' mom called and she really needs you right now. and i think it'll be better for you."

i frowned, realizing i did have people who care.

someone always cares.

"alyssa will be there too actually . they really miss you."

and that's when my eyes started pouring down tears.

my mom hugged me again and rubbed my back while i cried into her pink t-shirt that was honestly quite ugly, but that's just another thing i love about her.

"we're for you ari. i'm not gonna ask why, but when you're ready, i hope you'll let me understand."

i nodded as my eyes began to dry.

"where's dad?"

"i just heard him come in, go check the living room."

i hopped off her bed and ran to where i was told my father would be. even though he's not biologically my father, he came into my life when i was 2, so he's all i've ever known.

i saw him standing in the middle of the living room, trying to change the channel on the tv.

"ARI." he screamed, dropping the remote in his hand.

he ran up to me and hugged me before picking me up and spinning around.

i laughing uncontrollably as he hugged me tighter. i have really do have an amazing family.

"ariana, you stupid kid, i've missed you so much, you have no idea. you scared me and your mom so bad." he said in one breath.

"i know." i mumbled shamefully.

"but i'm so happy that you're here right now, don't ever do anything like that ever again."

i nodded quickly, "i promise."

"but where's matthew?"

"school. he doesn't know, your mom-"

"she told me. thank you guys for that, i'm sorry you have to lie for me."

he shrugged, "i'm really good at lying, you got the right people for that."

i chuckled, "i'm gonna pack, i'm going to alexis' later."

"ok kiddo. don't get kidnapped while you're over there."

"i'll try my best."

i walked up the stairs to my room that i missed so dearly. as soon as i opened the door and my eyes came in contact with the purple walls, my face lit up.

i was confused when i heard a voice, but my heart dropped when i did.

"happy to be back, huh?"

ana.

_________________

a/n:
i have a suprise for y'all in the next chapter😉

ps i didn't check for typos sorrY