Ch.12 tho shall be punished

Sumiko-

Going back to the school that kicked me out, not the plan I thought would work, but I saw the person I planned on seeing. I knew he wouldn't leave anywhere without that damn demon sword attached to his hip like a band aid and since he didn't want to be exposed I was gonna force him.

"Mr.Drake would you please show the class some fencing techniques?" This should be fun having him expose himself without me having to even lift a finger.

He started attacking blow after blow and it threw me off with how much anger he was using. I thought I saw his eyes glaze over and show a hint of a dark blackish blue mix. He attacked till he hit the sword out of my hand and it stuck up in the ceiling, then kicked me in the chest sending me flying. I felt the air escape my lungs as I hit the wall, I looked around the room as it began to circle me and colorful spots surrounded me. I tried to stand up, but he put his boot on my knee and the other on my ankle. I cussed out in pain as he stabbed me in the lower abdomen and my eyes flashed green as I turned back to my normal form. The room fell silent as students turned their heads to face me, so quite that you could hear a pin drop. He pointed the sword at my throat and when my vision cleared enough I could see he was sweating and trying to get his labored breath under control. His tail was out and so were his flames, yet no one seemed to care, but the fact that I went from male to female that seemed to catch everyone's attention. 'How can they not see you,' I said to him thought telepathy, 'you're obvious.'

He just put the sword closer to my throat and smirked, one fang showin, 'cuz they're just like us you just can't see that. You can't turn them against me, but I sure as hell can turn them against you.' I teleported and grabbed my sword and jumped turning and stabbed him deep in his shoulder sending him to his knees. He growled out in pain and used his tail to trip me and wrapped it around my neck. "You sick bitch, you SLUTY ASS WHORE!!!!" He choked me tighter with his tail and stabbed me multiple times, I lost count. Why couldn't he just cut my head off and be done with me? Because he wants you to suffer, he wants you to pay for Nearly's death. I could feel my lungs burning for air and when his tail finally let me go I collapsed to the floor and looked up at his feet and the students stood up. My vision kept blacking out and back to spotty till I saw him walk out of the room, when one of the students kicked me in the face.