Five's a Crowd

Cover to the right (below) Courtesy of Madison Direction :)

Torin Finnigan is the typical girl-next-door of Carendale, California. With her windswept blonde hair, sea-green eyes and easy smile, for most of her life she’s been used to blending in. It works for her. But when four guys all start to take an interest in Torin, life starts to go for a total tailspin. Some girls think that two people trying to start a relationship is way too complicated. Try five. Five is hectic. Five is unimaginable. Five’s a crowd.

Rory Mathias wasn’t always rich enough to live in the perfect party house he has now, but between his dance skills, making him wanted in theaters around the world and his new life as one of his the city’s hottest DJs, Rory has become the life of the party, along with his now iconic pink hair. It’s amazing that he’s only seventeen, and with h...is pale blue eyes, fair skin, slight German accent, and cool laid-back attitude no one would ever guess he is as young as he is. As everyone has finally figured out, Rory is the party. All he needs is someone to dance with. And Rory is sure he has seen her.

Known for his rough looks, bad attitude and mischievous behavior, seventeen year old Keagan Thomas doesn't fit in at all, but he doesn't fall off the map either. Born with curly jet black hair, mysterious green eyes and dark Italian features, the seventeen year old is often the fancy of someone's eye, but he only has an eye for one girl, too bad she doesn't even care. . .but that won’t stop Keagan. You see, once he wants something he can’t have, there’s no way he’ll just let it go.

Christopher York isn't your typical high schooler. He's sort of what'd you call a dork, a nerd. With his chunky black glasses, shaggy brown hair and emerald green eyes, he’s handsome enough, but not with that 4.0 GPA of his tagging along. Chris' brain might be enough to win over the teachers but will that and his good guy charms help him win over the heart of his English partner?

Originally from England, where his parents are a rich and respectable family made of 'old money', Stratford Sebastian is used to having everything he could ever imagine. But after living in New York for the last sixteen years, Stratford has become the Prince of Brooklyn, right up to his New Yorker girlfriend and rich ivy-bound pals. His above average looks consisting of pale skin, blond hair and hazel eyes make just about any girl fall in love with him. He's everything you'd expect from a private school guy--rich, handsome, but spoiled, selfish and cocky, and in fact his flaws are what made his parents ship him off to this new city, in California, where he meets...this girl. Oddly enough, he finds that even money can’t buy his happiness for once and just maybe, for the first time in his life, he might have to actually work hard for something.

Four guys.

One girl.

A whole lotta chaos.