Chapter 19: Kyle & His (Dumb) Pick Up Lines

Start from the beginning

Stupid, subconscious!

Same to you!

Anyway, I picked it up and looked at it. As I scanned the letter I saw Mason's name was written on it, so I didn't pry and took it to his bedroom putting it on his bed, so he could easily see it. It left me wondering, who even sends letter these days.

The doorbell rang the second time making me groan.

"What?!" I asked and saw that a guy who looked in his early twenties, whom I didn't know by the way, stood there.

"Aggressive, right choice for Mason," he said, confusing me even more.

"Who are you?"

"The name's Kyle, baby," he paused to place a kiss on my hand and continued, "and I like oranges.''

"Why?" I asked confused as to why he would tell me that.

"Because they resembles balls," he said before entering like he owns the house.

"Ew!"

He looked at me with a smug smile, "Not in that sense, babe, you just have a dirty mind." Suddenly, he smirked, "I always knew, girls who appears innocent and cute are actually the naughty ones."

"Shut up!" I say as I throw my slipper at him. First, he entered the house like he owns it and now this.

"Damn, woman! No need to abuse. I'm going to tell Mason about your abusive ways." he whined as he rubbed his sore spot.

"Are you going to tell me who you are?" I said as I put my hand on my hips and raised my brows.

"I already told you my name," he said as he shrugged.

"Are you going to tell me or are you waiting for another slipper to come?" I said raising my slippers which immediately caused him to speak.

"Mason sent me to babysit you."

"What?"

He rolled his eyes, "Mason told me to stay with you until he comes home." There was a pause before he spoke, "And now you'll have the pleasure to hear my amazing pick up lines."

"Oh, so he sent you to prot--"

I stop when I feel him invading my personal space. I felt him gently hold my hand in his before he said, "Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

"What?" What is this guy doing? And who did Mason sent?! This guy looks like he couldn't even hurt a fly.

"The only thing your eyes haven't told me, is your name."

"Are you cra-" In the middle of the sentence I realise that he was using pick up lines and I smack him on his head straight.

"Ow, sh*t!"

"Stop swearing!"

Basically that's all my afternoon passes into.

•••

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it you crazy elf man!"

"Why am I an elf man?"

"Don't you think that you should think about that?!" I spat at him, agitated.

"Why would I think about that?"

"I don't know, just get the hell away from me and and stop using those lame pick up lines on me! I swear if you don't I would chop off your balls and feed them to you, yourself!" I threatened him.

All day he had made me crazy. I thought only I had the capability to make someone mad but he was worse than myself.

"On a scale of 1-10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need," he said in a flirtatious way, making me groan.

"I said stop it! You're making my brain hurt!"

"That must've been from when you fell for me."

Oh God. I want my Mason back!

I really miss him. What has he sent for me?

Please, God, don't play jokes on me! Please, no more jokes. I swear I'll be a good girl.

I felt him stop and released a breath of relief.

"Hey, Angel," he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Hm?"

"Are you a campfire? 'Cause you're hot and I want s'more."

Ugh!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[a/n: not proofread]

Hey, dear friends. Hope you're enjoying your life.

Here's another chapter. Don't know how it is and it will be very helpful if you could tell me in your comments. And I've been trying to post this chapter from 4 days but due to some Internet problem I could not. But here it now!

Love you guys and thank you for making me reach 73k+ views and 2k+ votes. ;)

WinxClubBloom93

WinxClubBloom93