Cast Speech for there love once

"I need you.Because you make me laugh more than anyone else,and I'm the best me when I'm with you.And because when your gone, nothing feels right until you return. Because your beaty attracts me,but your personality stole my heart.I'm very happy your here in my side....THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU HEIRA"

                        -Leonard Fire Einzbern

"The day I met you, I found my missing piece.You complete me and me a better person. I love you with all my heart, all my soul. And I'm happy that I'm your only one love.YOUR WELCOME AND I LOVE YOU TOO LEO"

                       -Heira Olivia Ainsworth

"I just wanted to say that thank you Char for all, you make me more happier.No, happiest king and I will promise to be with you forever.I LOVE YOU CHAR"

                                -Dylan Kai Edelfelt

"At first....I thought love is just pain for people but when I met you I just realize that I want to now what will I feel if I fell inlove.Thought it's hard to understand but I feel you teach me how really love is....THANK YOU DY I LOVE YOU ALWAYS"

                              -Charlotte Harrison

"I don't like there smile, I don't like there efforts, I don't really mind if they laugh because I want to see you smile, I like your efforts I really appreciate it and THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME"

          -Benjamin Aiden Scott

"I don't know how you fall for me because I'm not the type of girl who really know how to express there feelings but I'm thankful because you love me"

                                   -Hayzel Mae Dizon