Silence

The carriage comes to a stop 3 hours later. Jimin sleeps with his head on Hoseok. The couple inside of the carriage were also asleep, cuddled and cozy.

Hoseok wakes Jimin up then got off to see how the horses are. Jimin scratches his head with a yawn, looking around the quiet area. Because they left during the evening, it's night now.

While Hoseok feeds the horses, Jimin hops off his seat to open the door of the carriage. Before his hand could touch the knob, Taehyung came out. Jimin waited for Seokjin to come out too but when Taehyung shuts the door, he assumes that Seokjin is still sleeping.

"How's he?" Jimin asks Taehyung. He remembers Taehyung carrying him earlier so that concerned him a bit.

"I think he has a cold. Maybe a fever but I'm not so sure," Taehyung murmurs. Seokjin was a bit warm.

"I brought some medicine. He could take some when he awakes," Jimin offers. Taehyung gave him a smile and thanks him.

He went to thank Hoseok too, leaving Jimin next to the carriage. Even though Seokjin is still sleeping inside, Jimin decided to go in. It's better to treat Seokjin now than later.

Once he's inside, Jimin closes the door, blocking the noises outside. Sleeping on the seat was Seokjin, who had Taehyung's jacket draped over him. Jimin wanted to hug the latter but couldn't since he isn't awake yet.

He kneels in front of Seokjin and checks the temperature of his forehead. Definitely sick. He hopes that it wouldn't get worse, especially now.

If the chief manages to take Seokjin again... he doesn't even want to think about it. He snaps out of his thoughts when Seokjin stirs a little. Feeling the hand on his face, the man's tired eyes open.

He went wide awake when he sees who's in front of him: 'Jimin!'

"Hi~" Jimin laughs but he feels like tearing up. Seokjin sits up immediately and hugs Jimin, glad to see another friend. They swayed a bit, almost like they're rocking.

"You don't know how much we missed you!" Jimin chirps. Seokjin smiles in return until Jimin remembers why he came in here.

"Oh! Seokjin," he stands up, "Are you able to walk? Wait, never mind. Hold on." He opens the door again, poking his head out.

"Taehyung! Come help me get Seokjin!" he shouts to his younger friend. When Jimin explains to Taehyung to carry Seokjin inside, he does so.

But where are they staying?

First, they wanted to go to Namjoon's cabin again but it's close to where Seokjin has been first taken. So, they all gather some money and rented another cabin, much farther. That way, they're safer from the main part of the village.

The cabin has three small bedrooms. It's not that big but that's alright since they're only staying for about two days.

When Seokjin's placed into a warm bed, Jimin takes out his small case. He came prepared, with different kinds of medicine, bandages, and more. Seokjin wonders how so much things fit in such a little box.

Taehyung sits next to Seokjin again and kisses him.

"Taehyung! Are you wishing to get sick?!" Jimin joked.

Like he had said before, it doesn't bother him at all.

~~

"There's Jungkook," Yoongi tells Namjoon as they wait outside of the gate. The youngest climbs the gate effortlessly, landing in front of his friends. It's probably midnight when the chief found out that Seokjin is missing. That was when Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook have to leave before he could get them too.