Chapter 4

Author's Note: Things may seem rushed but I did it to move the story forward. I also didn't mention this on the previous chapter but the name of the village that BTS live in is call Akiyona. All right, back to the story.

_____________________________________________

After returning from their fun date outside the village, Taehyung and Seokjin planned another time to go there. The village that had caught their attention was the village of Bahsena, which was almost the size of Akiyona.

Seokjin wanted to stay longer but they had to return the horse. Since they spent almost the whole day going to several tourist attractions, they arrived back home at night.

Taehyung left to return the horse while Seokjin decides where to place the new things he bought. He hasn't had this much fun since.....he couldn't remember when he's had this much fun.

He finished organizing his room and went out to the porch to wait for Taehyung. It was quiet as he waits. Only the small sounds of animals in the woods can be heard in the distance.

Seokjin gets a little excited when he sees someone walking towards the house. Because it was dark out and the moon wasn't bright enough, he couldn't see who the person was.

He waves, thinking that it could be Taehyung returning. He's about the same height and his frame is similar to Taehyung's. But after a few seconds, Seokjin steps back to the door, preparing to run inside and lock the door if he has to.

Something tells him that this man isn't Taehyung. If anyone's wondering why Seokjin isn't in the house now, it's because he wants to be sure. What if it really is Taehyung? He doesn't want to shut the door in his boyfriend's face.

The unknown man stops in his tracks and his face still could not be seen. Seokjin has his hand on the doorknob behind him, ready to turn it.

"Hyung?"

Seokjin gets confused when the man spoke then starts leaping up the stairs onto the porch. This startles him because he's still confused and didn't catch a glimpse of the man's face yet.

The man has his arms spread out like he is going to catch Seokjin, causing him to turn the doorknob and opening the door.

Where is Taehyung?

The man stumbles and crashes onto Seokjin, the both of them tumbling down on the ground. Seokjin winced with pain from hitting his head on the floor and his breath got cut off for a second when the man fell on top of him, face buried into his chest. The weight started to make it difficult for Seokjin to breathe so he starts hitting the male on top of him.

When is Taehyung going to come?

"Ow! Hyung, it's me!"

The young man restrains his arms and lifts his face from Seokjin's chest, looking straight at him.

Jungkook's hair was disheveled from Seokjin hitting him. He had only came to check if Taehyung was still with Seokjin and didn't mean to hurt the latter.

He hears Seokjin gasping for air then realized that he's putting too much weight on him. Before he even moved a muscle, someone shoves him off of Seokjin.

He fell off to the side with a groan and when he looked up to see who would push him like that, he went silent. A lump grew in his throat and he didn't know what he did wrong.

Taehyung had pulled Seokjin up to stand by him, securing him with both of his arms to protect him. The menacing look he gave to Jungkook, who was still on the ground, was something he never wants to see again.

"What the hell were you doing to Seokjin?" he growls. Seokjin shakes his head, trying to tell him that Jungkook didn't do anything but it couldn't be seen. Taehyung's furious with what he had seen: