month five

y/n rubbed her now bulging stomach as she stirred the boiling noodles.

richie came up and bear hugged her from behind.

"richie, stop." y/n giggled.

"nope. i'm gonna stay like this until dinner is done." he smirked.

"you know you're really a pain sometimes, rich." she replied, grabbing the drainer for the noodles.

she poured the noodles into the drainer and set the drainer in the sink.

"you know you love me either way." richie smiled.

"maybe, sometimes." she laughed when richie frowned.

"but we're in this together." he said, grabbing her hands.

"yeah, of course." she smiled, blushing.

"you know, that's kind of funny. i can still make you blush like crazy." the boy laughed, kissing her hands.

"what do you mean, rich? this is all so crazy still. i mean, us living together. going to college, getting jobs. all because of one tiny mista-"

"don't you dare call any of this a mistake, okay? none of this was and never will be a mistake." richie replied.

"well isn't it? i mean i was never meant to get pregnant in highschool. we were never meant to get a house together. you were never meant to sick with me." y/n argued her side of the topc lightly.

"well if it's a mistake,it's the best mistake i've ever made."

--------

HIIII!

its been a while, yeah i know.

and this is short. i know.

but im gonna be posting months 5-9 at the same time!

so yeyeyeyeyeyey!

5-8 will be around the same length as this chapter, but month nine will be longer guys, m,ainly because it's one of the last chapters in this book.

so!!!

what are you doing still reading this a/n? go read 6-9!