chapter 10-dawn

💛no pov💛

"zack! please stop!" y/n cried.

"i'm sorry y/n, but i have to do this." zack groaned, punching richie in the face.

"no you don't!" y/n cried

"he left you, y/n! he left you!" he yelled, kicking richie in the gut.

richie stumbled back, hitting the wall and slumping down.

"zack! stop it!" y/n's mom (let's call her karen) yelled.

"zack? mom? what's going on?" jason yelled, running down the stairs.

zack picked up richie by the collar of his shirt and punched him even more, blood starting to trickle from his nose.

"pl-please stop." richie whimpered. y/n and beverly were too scared to step in, so they just stayed where they were at.

zack loosened his grip on his collar as jason stepped in to punch zack in the face.

"you are such an asshole zack! all you do is sit around the house and do nothing! you do nothing for the house! nothing for the family! nothing for y/n! nothing for my mom! nothing for me!" jason roared, each time he said 'nothing' he threw another punch to zack's face.

"you'd better step back boy, or else i'll do somethin' for ya! kick you outta this god damn house you son of a bitch!" zack yelled back, fueling the argument a bit more.

"oh, you're not kicking him out. goodbye zack. i'm sorry but i should've known that you were this toxic when i met you. things were rocky from the start. i'm so glad i decided NOT to marry you. " karen said coldly before she pushed his weak, stumbling body out the door.

richie stood up, stumbling a little bit as he did so.

he had a black eye (which he's had since he's been here), a bloody nose and a busted lip.

y/n and richie got a first GOOD look at eachother for the first time in months.

a lone tear started to trickle down richie's cheek, which had a bloody smear on it.

y/n just practically leapt into richie's arms, crying into his chest.

"i missed you, so much." he cried, a few more tears escaping and running down his cheeks.

he didn't care who saw, who told and who picked on him anymore. he was back and that's all that mattered to him. y/n and his unborn son or daughter.

"well i'm going to go see bill. bye y/n." beverly smiled and left.

"let's-let's go to your room, okay?" richie asked. he had contacts now, he thinks it looks better with his "new hair", which is literally just curly.

"yeah let's go talk. there's so much that happened while you were gone." y/n sighed, a few happy tears running down her cheeks.

they walked up the stairs together.

"how does that- what? that's pretty confusing to me. how do they walk up the stairs while in a hug?" jason questioned.

"they love eachother." karen smiled, sitting down on the couch.

🌙🌙🌙
:)))))))