chapter twelve-the arrival

it was just a regular day in derry, maine.

everything was peaceful and quiet, a light breeze flowing through the air.

but a certain girl had just arrived.

her name?

ashlynn sprouse.

and she had brought her entourage with her.

natalia johnson.
becky claire.
nate gallahager.
and morgan hammils.

they had just arrived to the motel they were renting out.

as they were un-packing, ashlynn flicked on the air-conditioner, so the air in the room would be nice and cold, perfect for a derry summer.

becky opened the curtains, letting the natural light flow in.

dust flew up in her face, causing her to start coughing.

"jeez becky, are you okay?" nate asked, folding a shirt.

"yeah, i think so." becky sighed happily, happy that he acknowledged her.

he grinned at her, and she smiled back.

"ashlynn, are you sure you want to go through with this?" morgan asked, looking at ashlynn un-easily.

"yeah i'm sure. why wouldn't i? what he did sucks, morgan. wouldn't you want justice for yourself too?" ashlynn groaned, giving her a cold, harsh glare.

"yeah but are you even sure it's his? i mean you've slept with half of the guys in the school." morgan scoffed.

"morgan, shut up. besides, he basically forced me into it." ashlynn argues through gritted teeth.

"yeah, because he forced the shots down his throat. that was you, ashlynn. you're the one who was trying to get in his pants since he arrived at that party. so if it's anyone's fault it's yours." morgan stated.

"whatever, morgan. don't trash talk me when i helped you get through that mental breakdown you had back in april. you probably would've killed yourself without me." ashlynn barked, getting angry with morgan.

"you know he has a girlfriend, right? are you just, i don't know, trying to ruin her life or something?" morgan went on, trying to prove a point: what ashlynn was doing was WRONG.

"yeah, i hear she's pregnant too." nate said.

"god damnit nate, ashlynn's supposed 'pregnancy' isn't even richie's! it's not, okay? i know it's not. i talked to him before the party. he put a condom on right before he left. i was there." morgan yelled.

"you watched him? gross..." becky scoffed, giving morgan a disgusted look.

"no! i didn't watch him! i knew what ashlynn was going to try and do, so i warned him beforehand. he said thank you and he told me to stay a while, and he went to the bathroom to put a condom on before the party." morgan explained, groaning.

"what if it broke? what if he lied to you, morgan?" ashlynn argued, clearly distressed.

"it didn't! he's not a fucking liar ashlynn! he's not like you." morgan hollered.

"you know what? if you're going to argue with me about what happened and what i feel, you can leave." ashlynn screamed.

"fine. i guess i'm going then. i'm gonna go and tell that richie tozier kid about you and your fucking lying ass." morgan yelled back, and left.

will morgan get there before ashlynn does?

🌶🌶🌶
hehehe hey guys!
sorry for not updating in a realllllyyyyy long time.
i just haven't been feeling the greatest lately, that's all.
i've been sick. i got really sick last sunday, and now i have a cold.
hopefully you enjoyed that garbage, i'm trying to update all of my stories before christmas! :)