chapter four-darkness

🌛richie🌛

y/n and beverly weren't at school most of the day today.

huh. weird.

"oh please, they're probably scissoring eachother as we speak." eddie groaned.

"you know what eddie, shut the fuck up!" i growled, getting ready to throw a punch at him.

"g-guys, stop. th-they probably just skipped." bill stuttered.

"yeah, that's what is is, they skipped to fuck eachother!" eddie yelled.

"n-no, that's not what i-i mean! the-they skip all the time, i'm sure it's n-nothing." bill nodded.

"yeah, nothing but vagina to vagina contact!" eddie laughed.

"dude! will you shut the fuck up?" i groaned, getting very angry.

"you do it all the fucking time richie! so why the fuck do you care!?" eddie fired, pushing me.

"not cool dude! not cool!" stan screamed.

"yeah eddie, not cool!" i yelled before pushing him back, causing him to fall to the ground.

"h-hey rich, why do-ont you go home, to bl-blow off some st-steam?" bill said, holding out a hand to help eddie up.

"yeah, i guess that's what i'll do." i groaned, and i started on my way home.

🌙🌙🌙at richie's house🌙🌙🌙

"hey um rich, why ya home so early?" my sister asked.

"dunno, eddie's being an asshole." i shrugged, setting my book bag on the table.

"isn't he always?" my sister joked.

"yeah, i guess." i smirked.

"well, it's a good thing you're here so you can pack your shit." my sister mumbled.

"for what?" i asked.

"we're moving, richie." my mom informed, walking into the room with a box in her arms and a half-burned cigarette in her mouth.

"where?" i cried.

"far away from here. we're not gonna have cell reception for at least three months." my mom replied.

"how am i gonna talk to y/n?" i asked.

"there's a post office about three miles away from our house. you can write letters and send them to her." my mom suggested.

"good thing i get to make decisions of my own in three months." i mumbled to myself. i turn eighteen in three months.

"and yes, you'll be going to a new school." my mom nodded.

i went up to my bedroom.

it looked so... empty.

my posters were down.

it felt so weird.

my favorite poster was even gone. and that's my IT poster. it's so wierd because all those kids have the same names as us, and they went through the same situations me and my friends went through.

now, of course they didn't look like us, because how could they make someone else look as handsome as me?

i don't know.

i'm just really frustrated.

i don't know how i would be breaking the news to y/n.

i mean, we've been dating for a year. and we... we just lost our virginities to eachother three weeks ago.

i don't know how i'm gonna tell her. tell her that i'll have to leave her for three months

A HEART THAT'S BROKE IS A HEART THAT'S BEEN LOVED
❤️❤️❤️
i updated :)