"So, if no length is too ridiculous...you're saying you'd dress up in pink tights and shave your head if it proved you were a genius?" She snickered and I fell over laughing. Edward’s face got red and John was trying to control himself.

“Only you would come up-“ Edward started ranting before I cut him off.

“Wait!” I struggled to catch my breath momentarily. “What if he paired it with a neon green tutu and rainbow colored eye shadow?!” I fell out of my chair from how hysterical my laughing got.

"And if Batman said that if he wore that, he'd believe Ed was smarter than him, you know he'd probably do it.” Luna was now laughing just as much as I was. Edward was not happy at all.

“See what you start Jonathan?” Edward grumbled.

“I do believe that you started when you began your, ‘I am more intelligent than thou art’ speech.” John chuckled. I finally stopped laughing and looked out the window; seeing the clouds get higher in the sky.

“Excuse me guys.” I smiled, standing up and walking to the captain’s door. “I need to thank our pilot.” I rushed before entering the cockpit. There were two seats for two pilots, but this flight only required one. The thing that caught me off guard was the fact that the pilot was slumped over the controls. “Sir?” I asked, stepping forward and shaking his shoulder. He was completely limp and fell out of his seat. “Uh oh.” I murmured, quickly reentering the cabin. “Luna honey.” I smiled widely. “Can you come see?”

“Sure.” She trailed uncertainly, but followed me nonetheless. As soon as she stepped through the doorway I closed and locked it.

“So, how different is it from flying the helicopter?” I chuckled nervously, walking over to the co-pilot’s seat.

"Well, this is unexpected," She muttered, her hands slightly shaking. "Well, let's hope it's not too different...and that I'm REALLY good at guessing."

“I know that if you push the wheel thing in we go down.” I tried to mention helpfully. “In all actuality, we could probably press the autopilot button… if we can find it…” I muttered. Luna took control of the wheel like thing and managed to get up back up to our original altitude and hold it there.

“It’s probably the button that reads autopilot Kat.” She chuckled.

“Yes, I’d never have thought that.” I smiled to myself.  “I just… can’t… find it.” I frowned in frustration. There were million of buttons and switches everywhere.

“Well, while you’re looking for that, any idea which direction I should be heading?” Luna squinted out the front window.

“South? Southwest?” I guessed. “In the middle of Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, and the Gulf of Mexico.”

“Very helpful.” She rolled her eyes and I shrugged.

“I’m good with landmarks, not addresses.” I smiled. “You know I’m not purposefully trying to aggravate you right?”

“Yes.” She smiled. “Edward hasn’t affected you that badly yet.”

“Yet.” I smiled with her, looking at the ceiling. “Oh!” I nearly yelled, causing Luna to jump. “Found it!” Right above me was a huge red button that read, ‘Autopilot.’

“What?” Luna asked before looking at the huge button. “And you missed it how?” She raised an eyebrow.

“It was over my head.” I muttered, pushing it and hearing a little voice come on.

“Autopilot engaged.” A robotic voice called before a static-filled one replaced it.

“Everything okay captain?” A female’s voice asked.