introduction

"I have five people on my list that are to blame for why I left. And you, my lovely Harry, are one of them."

A story about a girl named Clarissa Mason. She had recorded tapes before she committed suicide. She made a tape for everyone who made her want to commit and one of these tapes is dedicated to her boyfriend Harry Styles.

A fanfiction based on the book "13 Reasons Why" by Jay Asher.

REALLY IMPORTANT:

I get lots of comments telling me that my book sounds a lot like the book "13 Reasons Why" and I get it. I get why people are saying that but I did mention that my book was inspired by it. What is similar is that a girl commits suicide and tells her story through tapes. However, there are some DIFFERENCES as well. My characters are different, the relationships my characters have are different, the things my characters go through are different.

At the end of the day the only thing I used in my book that was used in Asher's book as well is that a girl committed suicide and made tapes where she tells her story. To say "I stole the original plot line" is like saying that authors who write romantic novels stole their ideas from another romantic novel. After all there are many High School romances, many stories about cheating, many stories that involve great misfortune, many stories where a dead person left letters for the one's the person has left behind.

So please before you judge my book and tell me that I "stole from the original", read my book and then you can decide for yourself.