"I hope my presence won't bother you as it seems we will be locker mates from now on." I say with a calm tone glancing at the still male who towered in front of his locker beside me.

Gaara glared at the short male in slight irritation as this was the first time he had ever had a locker mate let alone anyone own a locker within the vicinity of his.

He looks even more girly and weak in real life.
Gaara thought referring to what his brother had told him and the information from the school database he had hacked into. Hacking was the Sabaku families forte after all. His family made hundreds a year just from hacking into the computers of targets from clients and people of high status, selling their information.

The sea foam eyed male said nothing but lookedat me from the corner of his eye with hostility before slamming his locker door abruptly and walking off:

"I'll take that as a yes." I murmur whilst running my hand through my hair. For some reason when I made eye contact with him, a smashing headache developed along with a blurred memory of when I was a kid. Glancing at my necklace with furrowed brows, I shake my head and close my locker making my way to bio chemistry with some teacher named Orochimaru.

As the bell went off, I scurry into the filled room taking the last empty seat by a boy with bluish blackish hair and onyx eyes. I hold on a snicker averting my eyes at the odd shaped hairstyle which resembled a ducks rear but make no comment.

I take  the moment to examine the room ignoring the many curious looks thrown my way.

Why is there an actual snake in here?

I sweatdrop at the small glass enclosure nearby. As if on a cue, a pale man with long dark hair walks in with a weird smile standing in front of his desk. His reptilian like eyes met mine, causing my own to narrow at the strange vibe I got from the creep.
The class dragged on normally with easy warm ups to test our memory. It dragged on to the point I was near damn about to fall asleep.

"I swear If I hear him talk about snake shit another second, I'm a jump out the window." I murmur running a hand through my hair and look around.

The hazel eyed redhead from before was in the class to sitting behind us next to a rather large male with tattoos of gills on each cheek with spiky blue hair.The ironic thing was me and the dollface had every single class together and it was safe to say we had a mutual hating of eachother. I could practically feel his death stare burrowing into the back of my head now.

"Hn."

Glancing at the ravenette out of the corner of my eye, I notice the smirk of amusement on his features.

Oh he was listening? I thought.

"Is there a problem Yuri-kun." A hiss meets my ear:  This guy really rubs me the wrong way. 

Choosing my words wisely, I stare calmly at my science teacher as he hovered over my form from behind me.
"No, Orochimaru-sensei. However, please don't stand behind me so suddenly; wouldn't want anything rash to happen." I indirectly threaten making some people gasp.

A flash of something foreign to me flashes in his eyes making my finger twitch slightly in caution. A creepy smirk replaces his blank stare as he steps back, the bell ending class ringing in the back ground. Gathering my things, I snatch my bag up and toss it over my shoulder going to make my way out the door but a shoulder bumps roughly into mine passing through the door first. My eyes turn to slits briefly as a fair skinned girl with long dark pink hair wearing a white collar shirt and a red tie, sporting black school pants. Behind her we're 5 other people: pale twins with short silver hair wearing green lipstick, an African American male with short black hair tied up into a puff, a rather large male with 3 tufts of orange hair in a mowhawk fashion, and the last one was a guy with pale skin with white hair and vivid green eyes, red mascara underlining them. The feature that standed ourt the most was the 2 scarlet dot tatoos in the center of his forehead. By the superior aura that oozed from his stature and indifferent expression, I could already tell he was the leader.

"Watch where you're going pretty boy!" The girl hisses with a smug smirk making me quirk a brow at the eye roll of some of her companions as If this was a normal thing.

"I believe you bumped me?" I adjust the strap on my shoulder indifferently going to walk past the female but she steps in front of me.

""Come on Tayuya."" The 2 twins commented simultaneously.

"We don't have time for this." The big male added making Tayuya throw a glare over her shoulder in the large males direction only.

"Shut it Fatso, the only time you have is stuffing your face." She hisses making me quirk a brow at the frown gracing his features.

Some friendship. I judged their group silently.

She returns her attention back to me taking my collar into her grip as she attempts to intimidate me.
"Look newbie, we run this school, so don't go getting your shit boosted just because you're the new talk of the school. By the way, if you ever disrespect Orochimaru sensei like that, I'll personal—ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?" She screeches making me tune back into reality using my pinky to dig into my ears.

"Gomen, it's just, could you shorten this, I don't wanna be late?"

"WHY YO-"

"Tayuya enough, you're only making more of a fool of yourself." The one I assumed to be the leader orders. Tayuya eyes widen, a blush of embarrassment decorating her cheeks as she lets go of my collar with a huff.

"Kimimaro's right. Besides, everyone knows the only time you terrorize people is when you're crushing on them." The black male snickers causing me to raise a brow quizzically, my red eyes peering into the females brown ones. Her face turned to the color of a tomato before she suddenly marches off without a word.

Now I have an abusive fan girl to add to my stress...

"You lot should get to classss now. Wouldn't want detention now?" Orochimarus voice breaks the heated stare down between me and Kimimaro.

""""""No!""""""

We all reply walking out and into the hall filled with bustles of students whom hurried to their next class.
Adjusting the strap again, I glance over my shoulder meeting the same vivid green eyes, mine narrowing at the small smirk on his face.

That teacher is sus, I'm going to have to watch out for him.

|~Author-sama |
Uuuu seems ino isn't the only one whom has the hots for our 'Yuri-kun'. Do you guys want me to keep going?