Chapter30: he's here.

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, a phone ringing stopped our loud voices and everyone looked around for their phones to check whose phone was ringing.

Then y/n smiles sheepishly at us as she pulls out her ringing phone out of her pocket.

I couldn't help but glance at her screen and roll my eyes as soon as i saw the caller ID.

"Hi daehyun!" said when answered her phone, excitement evident in her voice.

Why does she suddenly get excited when she talks to him?

"Oh really?!" She said a few seconds later as she glanced up at us for a split second, realizing that everyone was literally muted and most likely listening to their conversation since everyone kinda got curious when she kept speaking in korean.

She lowered her voice as she said something that was inaudible, then she covered the lower half of her phone to talk to us.

"Umm.. my friend daehyun came to pick me up, can i tell him the location?" She asked hesitantly and shyly since all seven of us were quietly listening to what she had to say.

"I'll ask the manager." Said namjoon as he pulled out his phone.

I noticed y/n end the call with daehyun saying she'll call him back.

Then it dawned on me all at once..

She's leaving today.

I was woken up from my thoughts when jimin's hand landed on my shoulder..

"Let's go get ready, we've to start our schedule soon." He said then walked to yoongi's room, he's been staying there since y/n stayed in his room.

A second later, the kitchen area was empty..

As i was about to get up I noticed y/n was still standing there, she looked at me like she wanted to say something but for probably a whole minute nothing came out.

"Jungkook?" She finally spoke.

I was standing there looking at her already so i guess she just called my name to let me know she wants to tell me something.

I hummed as a response and to show her that I'm listening.

" should i go with you guys?" She asked.

I don't know why i was disappointed that that was all she wanted to tell me.

"Yeah, i guess" i mumbled and nodded once, then I turned my back on her and started walking towards my room to get ready.

I have a feeling that this isn't what she wanted to say in the first place.

___________________

We practiced like we do everyday except that I couldn't jump or run so all the dancing moves i did were mostly just arm movements.

Y/n is sitting on the chair in the corner of the practice room.

I heard namjoon talk to her earlier but I couldn't catch what they were saying.

After a few minutes of her staring at her phone, she stood up quietly as we practiced and left the room.

I realized I couldn't focus on practice when she's in the room cause i always involuntarily look towards her to see what she's doing.

When she left the room, my brain kept coming up with possible reasons why she would suddenly leave.

Is she leaving now?

"Jungkook you're supposed to be in the front now!" Hoseok Called out at me as they all continued dancing in their correct positions.

I couldn't stop my thoughts and keep dancing.

So i just stopped dancing and stood away from them, as they continued,

"Jungkook! What's wrong?" Namjoon said panting as he danced.

"Wait, I'll be back!" I said unthinkingly as i ran out of the room ignoring the pain that suddenly stroke my right ankle.

As soon as opened the door I bumped straight into someone.

I focused my vision to see a guy who looks a little older than me, and he's so handsome too.

And he was standing next to y/n.

And holding her hand.,

Why is he holding her hand if they're just friends?

The corridors are almost empty she's not gonna get lost.

To be continued..

This chapter didn't really turn out like i wanted it to.

I hope you liked it anyway😁
I'm not sure when I post.

I don't have a schedule or anything, it just depends on how often I'm free to write.

Thank you so much❤️
Have a great day/night👋🏼