52. Right My Wrongs (Explicit) ~ Kyle Kuzma

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't look too mannish either. He is whining about how his heart is broken. We need you to fix it."  Brandon said as he rested his head on his hand. Jazzmyn rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Do what you guys do best. Find him some hoe so he could release his problems on. He will be fine." She said as she waved them off.

"You see right, that was plan C, but he started to cry about you and ran the girl away." Jordan said making the others laugh.

"Wait you guys on plan D?" Jazzmyn asked as she watched them with confused looks.

"Sis. This plan F. We've been trying for the past week." Brandon said as he shook his head.

"So Jazz. Just talk to him for us. We're not saying to get back with him." Lonzo started.

"No that is what we are saying." Jordan added interrupting him.

"No. You don't see she has the she got rid of the fuck boy glow. She don't need that." Lonzo said correcting Jordan. "Anyways. Just like... suck his dick or something. Tell him stop being a bitch and move on."

"And you get to buss a nut too. It's a win win situation for all of us." Brandon added with pleading eyes. Jazzmyn let out an annoyed groan as she finished her sandwich.

"I'll think about it."

"Kuzma where the fuck are you?" Jazzmyn yelled as she walked into the apartment. She still had keys for it and saw his car in the parking garage. Instead of messaging him, she decided just to barge in.

"Jazzmyn? That's you? You came back?"Kyle asked as he walked out of the kitchen shirtless and in a pair of sweats. Jazzmyn mentally rolled her eyes at his fine the man was. He was going to make this harder than she thought.

"Uh actually no. I came to talk some sense in your head." She said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Look. I'm really sorry about that shit Jazz. I know that was wrong and inappropriate of me. I allowed a substance to take over my body and made bad decisions. Just forgive me please." Kyle apologized to her with his heart on the line.

"I do forgive you Kyle." She said with a sigh, earning a big grin across his face. "But I can't get back with you. It's just a moral thing I have. Once I've been cheated is on, it's a no no."

Kyle nodded his head, understanding where she was coming from.

"I get it. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop to try to get you back." He said in all seriousness. Jazzmyn let out another sigh as she decided it was time to change the topic.

"Look. You need to get out of your mood though. Our relationship should not effect your work ethics. I need you to be a hundred percent focused on the court. For your sake and the team." Jazzmyn preached to him. Kyle let out a sigh as he wiped his hand over his face.

"It's just the lingering fact that I messed up is keep bothering me. Like I can't focus with that nagging feeling. I've been thinking to ask for a break or something." He said with a simple shrug as he sat next to her on the couch. Jazzmyn sucked her teeth at her emotional ex and rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe I got to do this fuck." She mumbled to herself as she got down on her knees. Kyle was in his own world, that he didn't notice her pulling down his sweats and pulling out his dick until he felt her tongue swipe across his tip.

"Ummmm what are you doing?" Kyle asked confused at the entire situation. Jazzmyn stopped what she was doing let out a small sigh.

"Doing a favour for a couple of friends." She responded before filling her mouth with his entire member. Kyle jumped a bit, as his body was shocked at the action. She slowly bobbed her head up and down his shaft as she allowed her salvia to coat it. She continued to move her head at a slow pace, occasionally licking along side his veins.

Kyle was a groaning mess as he felt his member get harder and harder in her mouth. His hips bucked a little, which put a small smirk on her face. She pulled out his member and slowly stroked it as she kissed along his thighs and then started to suck on his balls. Kyle's eyes widen at the new pleasure that taken over his body. He tried his best to keep in his moans, but he was singing like a canary.

Jazzmyn felt his dick twitching in his hands and she quickly stuffed back in her mouth, sucking on it fast. Kyle's toes curled and hips buckle as he his seed rushed out of his member and down her throat. When finally finished his load, Jazzmyn sucked on his dick harder, making sure the milk him out properly.

"Well. That should do good for you." She said after she pulled out his dick and wiped her mouth. Jazxmyn got up off her knees and picked up her keys.

"You good right?" She asked with a little chuckle before walking out of the house. Kyle leaned back and shook his head, still perplexed on what just happened to him.

_._
Heyoooo

I hoped you enjoyed this Jazz 😌

One Love
Kam 🖤