034 REAL LIFE

thirtyfour. real life

WHEN THE SOUND OF KEYS CLICKING INTO THE LOCK, the two dogs started to bark and ran towards the door. winnie laughed and got up from the sofa in the living room, rushing towards the door to where she greeted mackie and seb with a hug.

"we come bearing gifts!" mackie declared, holding up a bag full of mini snacks.

chris shouted loudly from the living room, "we're having chinese food you idiot!"

"more food the merrier!" winnie shouted, laughing with mackie and seb. they both petted the dogs before they walked into the living room and putting the food on the kitchen table. the kitchen was connected to the living room. winnie sat back down on the sofa next to chris, taking a sip of her wine.

seb sat next to winnie on the sofa, while mackie sat on the love seat.

"beer?" chris asked, motioning towards the extra beer bottles on the coffee table waiting for the other men. seb and mackie both went for the beer and started to take sips.

the three men started there own conversations, laughing about there day and making jokes along the way. as chris was telling one of his many stories he put his arm around winnies shoulders and pulled her towards him. winnie smiled to herself, which caught mackie's eye, who winked at her.

"so winbag, i hear your mom is coming up this week." seb said, wiggling his eyebrows.

winnie gagged and hit him on the head with a pillow, making mackie and chris laugh.

"yes she is. but keep your wandering eyes away from her."

seb laughed, "milf."

winnie gagged again, she found it funny and she didn't really care because she always got it. her mum was gorgeous and young. her dad was always called a dilf aswell, he was handsome and outrageously tall.

"shes nearly 50."

mackie made a meow noise and winnie gagged again.