016 REAL LIFE

sixteen. real life

        WINNIE AND CHRIS WERE SPRAWLED OUT ON THE BED watching winnies all-time favourite, harry potter. it had become an annual movie marathon for the pair ever since winnie showed it to chris during civil war, she was still shocked it took him so long to actually watch it. when the pair were on there break and were not speaking, winnie couldn't bring herself to watch harry potter at all because she felt as if chris should have been there with her when she was watching it. it reminded her of him too much, but now they were with each other so winnie could actually watch it.

       chris lightly tapped winnie on the bare thigh, "cup of tea?" winnie looked at him dreamily and nodded shyly.

      as chris walked through the door out of the room, winnie shouted, "do you want me to pause it?"

      chris shouted back a 'no' making winnie laugh. their relationship now reminded her of her parents. soon after chris came back into the room with a cup of tea in hand and a tin of winnies favourite biscuits that she brought over from england. chris gave winnie his million dollar smile while he handed the mug over to her, she said her thanks and took a sip before retracting quickly.

     "owwww!! my tongue!"

     chris laughed, "20 years on this earth and you still make the same mistake." winnie playfully hit him on the shoulder, before giving him her scowl.

      she set the mug down on the bedside table before wrapping her arms and body around chris, who returned her favour.

     chris's phone started to ring and it was sebastian calling.

     chris answered the phone, immediately putting him on speaker.

     "yo yo yo motherfuckers! what you two bitches doing?" sebastian sang, making winnie laugh.

     "shut up you idiot." winnie giggled, chris looked at her and kissed her on the forehead.

     "shut up giraffe."

      "shut up five head."

     "seb whats up?" chris chuckled, trying to steer away from sebastian and winnie's playful arguing.

     "just wondering if you two fuckers wanted to come out for drinks tonight. everyones filming in the evening tomorrow anyway so we can actually afford to get spangled."

      "i am glad you're using my vocabulary there stan."

     "of course, you're britishness always rubs on me."

    "yeah, we will come, but can my brother aswell? he is meant to be coming over in like an hour anyway."

     "course, we prefer him anyway."

     chris chuckled, "if we told rory that, his ego would go through the roof."

     sebastian put on his "best" british accent that he could muster, purposely trying to annoy winnie, "calm then bruv."

winnie screamed, "hold on while I be sick." winnie faked gagged.

     "bye sebby boo." chris chuckled, grabbing winnie by the shoulders and hugging her.

     "bye chrissy boo." then he hung up.

     winnie sighed and snorted, "I wanna punch him sometimes."

     "everyone does." chris laughed.

     winnie got up from the bed and started petting dodger before tate started to bark, clearly jealous. winnie pulled her hair out of her bun and started to brush it neatly. she shaped her fresh new wispy bits to frame her face. heidi bella was sporting a new look for infinity war and avengers 4 as did steve rogers which was why chris kept his beard. winnie kept saying to chris how she preferred steve with a beard and how ruggedly handsome he looked.

chris started to put his shoes on, quickly texting rory about the change of plans. Winnie was extremely grateful for how well chris and her family got along. they even had a group chat without her in it! the audacity!

     "you sure your okay to go out?" chris asked, concerned about what had happened earlier.

     "yeah. all good." winnie said, she was lying to herself and chris. she didn't want to dwell on how she felt though, winnie was a master at hiding her feelings and putting them to the side - she knew it would come back to bite her and blow up in her face.

      "hey, how about tomorrow we go for dinner? just you and me?" chris asked, giving her a smile as she struggled to put her shoe on.

      "that would be nice. Italian?"

     "italian tomorrow and burgers the day after?"

      "out for dinner two nights in a row? what are you paying?" winnie joked.

     "i will pay tomorrow, you pay for the burgers."

     "done deal."

     chris gave a cheeky wink, pulling her in for a kiss. every time they kissed it felt like the first time. and neither of them wanted that feeling to end.