012 ARTICLE

twelve. article

LOLA DEAN OPENS UP ABOUT EX CHRIS EVANS!
written by enews

      LOLA DEAN OPENED UP TO US ABOUT HER EX BOYFRIEND CHRIS EVANS and what it's like to see him with his new and much younger girl friend winnie watson

      LOLA DEAN OPENED UP TO US ABOUT HER EX BOYFRIEND CHRIS EVANS and what it's like to see him with his new and much younger girl friend winnie watson .

      her ex bou was the handsome actor, chris evans (34). dean dated him through 2012-2014, breaking up quite nastily. he has since moved on to his marvel co star, winnie watson (20) with whom is 14 years younger - dean thinks this is a YIKES! moment.  she has expressed her distaste about there relationship in a few ways, watson making an instagram post about her last year. watson and evans have been on a break and are nearly back together (so it seems) and dean is just laughing quietly to herself.

      "that relationship will not last. that kid is just another one of his 'anorexic bikini slut' co stars. she clearly does not know what she's doing when it comes to a relationship and it makes me laugh every time I hear something about them. he will get bored of her eventually, he's always been about one girl, and one girl only. thats not watson ."

     watson has been victim to people bringing up past with her eating disorder and now she's getting some stiff from lola dean. seems as if she's not having the best of time.

     YIKES! do you agree with what lola dean has to say or is she being bitter?

----/
told you she wouldn't be gone for too long? 🤔