027 ARTICLE

twenty seven. article

CHRIS EVANS AND WINNIE WATSON SPOTTED IN ATLANTA!
written by enews

     WINNIE WATSON has landed back in atlanta after her fourth academy award win at the weekend! chris evans (pictured above) was spotted with winnie watson as he helped watson and fellow co-star elizabeth olsen weave through the crowds of fans at...

WINNIE WATSON has landed back in atlanta after her fourth academy award win at the weekend! chris evans (pictured above) was spotted with winnie watson as he helped watson and fellow co-star elizabeth olsen weave through the crowds of fans at atlanta airport.

the trio took pictures with fans while evans held a tight grip on watson's waist ensuring she was safe away from the storming paparazzi and fans. watson herself held on to olsen's hand.

it seems to be that evans picked up the girls from the airport after they had come from los angeles.

winnie watson and chris evans are a strange couple. the general public still unsure as to whether they are dating again, as they went on a break late last year but have been seen this year back with each other. watson on multiple occasions has stated that they are not currently together but she is waiting on evans to pop the question again. it seems to be a running joke between the marvel cast, watson not being afraid of asking him to ask her.

what do you think? do you reckon the pair will be back together soon?

---
my manip just couldn't be arsed to watermark

there will be a few more fillers chapters before the drama comes in!!

I'm also waiting for this weekend as we will have more new Chris content aswell as seb mackie and tom!